A message For Our Somali Queens,

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
upload_2019-6-2_11-53-56.png

You telling me 99% of western xaliimos are queenz and good girls, even the girls here would disagree
:mjlol:

wallahi in my experience majority of somali girls are good girls with strong mothers,

sure the new age teenage girls and very early 20s maybe a few a bad but i find thats because they have weak brothers and fathers,

if my sisters ever came home late or i saw them with a boy, they know they will be deported to kismayo before they can say agah,

but i have seen some teenage girls where the brothers doesnt care or is powerless, its because man have become cucks

wallahi in my experience majority of somali girls are good girls with strong mothers,

sure the new age teenage girls and very early 20s maybe a few a bad but i find thats because they have weak brothers and fathers,

if my sisters ever came home late or i saw them with a boy, they know they will be deported to kismayo before they can say agah,

but i have seen some teenage girls where the brothers doesnt care or is powerless, its because man have become cucks

I agree that many became the way they are, because the brothers are cucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts