A message For Our Somali Queens,

Status
Not open for further replies.
why have you marked my first thread qashin?

agah, :gucciwhat:

name me one thing you disagree with, we have the best mothers, strongest females, wallahi no other female can do what she does, she carries the responsibility of the kids alone, 100% so many countless times i have seen dead beat dads disappear for 10,15 years with no single cent sent to the mother, yet kids always full stomach, tution, clean, educated

lick my cagheer feet twice, if you disagree because of some silly cuqdad for our queens,

might i remind you a female carried you for 9 months and heaven lies on her feet

I have both of my parents at home you can keep your "strong" cagdheer/Ogaden single mothers

How did you come to the conclusion that i am an Incel? Do you just call anyone that disagree with you an Incel?
AussieHustler just disagree with people just for the sake of it.. He has no arguments what so ever.. He thinks since we're Muslims then we're trying to control the females and he's going to save them by disagreeing with you and calling you names like incel.

@AussieHustler

Serious question..
Do you really believe we're all incels because we don't tolerate the bullshit some Somali females are writing about somali men? How come I never see you call them out on their bullshit?
Another thing I would like to ask you.. Do you really see it as a strength to pop out 10 kids never work and collect welfare for the rest of your life? Is this really something to be proud of?

@AussieHustler

Serious question..
Do you really believe we're all incels because we don't tolerate the bullshit some Somali females are writing about somali men? How come I never see you call them out on their bullshit?
Another thing I would like to ask you.. Do you really see it as a strength to pop out 10 kids never work and collect welfare for the rest of your life? Is this really something to be proud of?
Both the girls and guys who trash their own people are two sides of the same coin, how can you think one is better than the other?

@embarassing
Just for the record.. You're one of the few females I respect here on Sspot.

You seem to be a honorable sister Masha-allah.. But we have too many hateful Somali females.. I don't know if it's self hate or single mother syndrome but they are hateful.

@Abdisamad3

Sxb, I hate the gender wars and since most of it are started by guys (incels) then my natural allies become Somali women because these guys have no bounds and paint all Somali women as implicit to the actions of very few. You know what they say, a civilised society is judged by how they treat their women and children. We aren’t doing well on both ends.

Tan kale, I’ve talked many times about the dangers of having many children but most poor people breed more than the rest of the population to find the one that could take them out of poverty one day. Governments should only fund a family of two children, if you want more, work hard and pay for them including their education and health care. It’s not only a Somali problem but a poor people problem.

@embarassing
Just for the record.. You're one of the few females I respect here on Sspot.

You seem to be a honorable sister Masha-allah.. But we have too many hateful Somali females.. I don't know if it's self hate or single mother syndrome but they are hateful.
Thank you I appreciate it :it0tdo8:

There are also hateful guys who spend their time trashing Somali girls and trying to dig up dirt and put it on blast on the internet. Both are wrong, one is not better than the other and they're making themselves look bad at the end of the day. Everyone just sees Somalis humiliating themselves.

@AussieHustler

I hate the Somali gender wars too sxb.. And I also speak against guys who slander women for the sake of it.. But you see here we've got some dangerous females who are painting all Somali men as loosers.. That includes non incels as incels a like.. We have to call these females on their bullshit.. We as a collective both genders have to fix our community.. If we have too many single mothers etc this is a symptom of a failed society, we cannot just only blame the men on the issue, but have to look at it as a problem that has to be fixed by looking at what each gender is doing wrong.. Slandering the men and calling them all loosers while uplifting single-motherhood will never ever make Somali women stronger nor fix the issue we're facing as a collective bunch.

Thank you I appreciate it :it0tdo8:

There are also hateful guys who spend their time trashing Somali girls and trying to dig up dirt and put it on blast on the internet. Both are wrong, one is not better than the other and they're making themselves look bad at the end of the day. Everyone just sees Somalis humiliating themselves.
I agree

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
i noticed a lot of brothers, , you really hate somali girls/women

to be honest, i have never met a female more attractive, stronger, smarter, more gorgeous, more elegant than a somali female,

my wife calls me boqor, all the females in my family are educated, hard working and only want a somali man, my wife wants to submit to me, she is happiest when she submits to me, she likes me to take the lead, to be in charge, she is feminine like all the halimos i have met,

why the toxic hate brother? tells us, what happened,

truth be told boys, a woman is your reflection, if she is horrible you deserve it because you are horrible, if your nice/respectful, she will be what you are, what you deserve,

please lads, dont be hating our queens, i will never ever in a day replace her with a smelly foreigner

halimos are God sent, foreign man love love our naago, they want to marry them, becasue they know how amazing they are

stay positive girls, i noticed all these teenage lads raised in the west have Been corrupted by bad music and hollywood music, we have lost our culture, becky doesn't want you lads, stick to your halimos

treat them well, they are queens, beautiful, hardworking, strong,

how many Somali females you seen where the useless dad has left chasing other naago for marriage and the strong somali mum raises 6, 8, 9 kids alone, pays for their holiday, teaches them deen, takes them to tution,?

they are the perfect mothers, they need help from dads, wallahi when i become president of Jubaland insha Allah and invade xamar with 50,000 tall strong Ogaden lads to kick bantus out, and thus declare myself president, i will make a law that says any farax who ditches the wife to run around marrying, will go to prison if he doesn't pay for his kids and supoports the wife, man have become useless, our grandfathers would be ashamed,

the somali community is worst in the west because of the dads, they take no responsibility,

somali female are the backbone of our society, our race but seriously man have let them down massively, so badly our awows of old would be shaking in their graves what man have become today,

so useless, deadbeat dad always chasing the youngest model with our carrying about the kids and previous 5 wives he left,

i would loved to put an end to this, oh Allah lord of the worlds please give me 50,000 heavily armed cagheeer soldiers so i can rectify so many things wrong with the somali race, insha Allah,

every kid shot, i blame the dad for he left them 10,15 years ago and has divorced 6/8 wives around the global, why do somali man thing their duty is to make children but take no care of their kids?

girls, pray to Allah i get my heavily armed 50,000 Ogaden soldiers so i can clean up somali and somali man in the west,

i am sick and tired of what most somali man have become in the west and back home, gossiping, chat chewing useless caaqs,

but insha Allah not under my watch if Allah every gives me power,

so this is a homeage to somali girls/females, stay amazing, yuo are in my opnion when of the very few good things left of our pathetic race,

strong, caring, nauturing, reliable, clean, loyal, honest, islamic, good fearing, good manners, gorgouse, and able to riase so many kids evwen after the dead beat dad has left,

it breaks my heart when i see so many somali man leave their kids, their daughters fiffled by tyrone the adoon and their boys langusing in prisons, and the caaq is baosting i have 5 ex wives and 20 kids yet has never ever given 1 cent to feed his kids and has not seen them 10,15 years,

i have 5 abtis who got divorced, something remakrble, each one of them took their kids after they negotiated with the wife and riased their own kids, i have 13 abtis, laxmi abtis, and 17 aunts from mum side,

my grandparents always say take the kids, the new husband might nit be Ogaden or treat them well, take the kids and bring them to us or get a maid, - in kenya, to raise them,

this is how somali man were back in the days, caring, devoted fathers, now we have usless dead beats who have no single idea what their kids are up to because he is on wife number 7 hunting and pretending he is still a 20 year old young man on shuknais when he is 50 with bidaar faking it and spending his kids future money on the latest conquest he will no doubt leave,

when my dad divorced his first wife, he took all the kids, he brought them up till he married my mamma,

when my great granddad, my awows father lost his wife, my great grandmother in Qabridhaar Ogadeniya in 1949, my great granddad was asked why don't you marry another wife to look after kids, she dead in child labour with 4th kid that survived,

my great granddad said i fear the new wife might mistreat my kids, i will look after them my self, he never remarried, in 1949, he raised them alone,

look at the wisdom of old, the wise ideas man had

yet one time a halimo married a Jamaican adoon ex prisoner fake muslim convert who never told her he went to prison for rape, one day she came home and saw her 7 year old somali kid with bleeding arse, he raped the somali kid, the fufu run off, the police told her he was ex prisoner and sopent 5 years in prison for rape, this happened in UK about 10 years ago,

where was the somali dad? why did he allow his kid to have a fufu step dad?this breaks my heart

this is why all my 5 abtis always bribed the wives and took the kids home, why my dad took his 3 kids and raised them from first wife,

man had wisdom, they cared about their kids,

shame, shame, shame on you dead beat dads, yuo do not deserve the title father,

somali girls raised with out dad are selling their bodies now in kenya, london, where is the dead beat dad,

also a girl raised in two parent household make good wives, she has that respect for her dad as he is around and will respect her husband, yet now we have this cycle of high divorce because no one has respect for the sanctity of marriage, no one,

dead beat dads, lick my caghdeer feet, yall have destroyed the somali family and race,

shame,
Your post made me day
Ps. Keep that caghdeer feet fetish to yourself. Thank u.

i noticed a lot of brothers, , you really hate somali girls/women

to be honest, i have never met a female more attractive, stronger, smarter, more gorgeous, more elegant than a somali female,

my wife calls me boqor, all the females in my family are educated, hard working and only want a somali man, my wife wants to submit to me, she is happiest when she submits to me, she likes me to take the lead, to be in charge, she is feminine like all the halimos i have met,

why the toxic hate brother? tells us, what happened,

truth be told boys, a woman is your reflection, if she is horrible you deserve it because you are horrible, if your nice/respectful, she will be what you are, what you deserve,

please lads, dont be hating our queens, i will never ever in a day replace her with a smelly foreigner

halimos are God sent, foreign man love love our naago, they want to marry them, becasue they know how amazing they are

stay positive girls, i noticed all these teenage lads raised in the west have Been corrupted by bad music and hollywood music, we have lost our culture, becky doesn't want you lads, stick to your halimos

treat them well, they are queens, beautiful, hardworking, strong,

how many Somali females you seen where the useless dad has left chasing other naago for marriage and the strong somali mum raises 6, 8, 9 kids alone, pays for their holiday, teaches them deen, takes them to tution,?

they are the perfect mothers, they need help from dads, wallahi when i become president of Jubaland insha Allah and invade xamar with 50,000 tall strong Ogaden lads to kick bantus out, and thus declare myself president, i will make a law that says any farax who ditches the wife to run around marrying, will go to prison if he doesn't pay for his kids and supoports the wife, man have become useless, our grandfathers would be ashamed,

the somali community is worst in the west because of the dads, they take no responsibility,

somali female are the backbone of our society, our race but seriously man have let them down massively, so badly our awows of old would be shaking in their graves what man have become today,

so useless, deadbeat dad always chasing the youngest model with our carrying about the kids and previous 5 wives he left,

i would loved to put an end to this, oh Allah lord of the worlds please give me 50,000 heavily armed cagheeer soldiers so i can rectify so many things wrong with the somali race, insha Allah,

every kid shot, i blame the dad for he left them 10,15 years ago and has divorced 6/8 wives around the global, why do somali man thing their duty is to make children but take no care of their kids?

girls, pray to Allah i get my heavily armed 50,000 Ogaden soldiers so i can clean up somali and somali man in the west,

i am sick and tired of what most somali man have become in the west and back home, gossiping, chat chewing useless caaqs,

but insha Allah not under my watch if Allah every gives me power,

so this is a homeage to somali girls/females, stay amazing, yuo are in my opnion when of the very few good things left of our pathetic race,

strong, caring, nauturing, reliable, clean, loyal, honest, islamic, good fearing, good manners, gorgouse, and able to riase so many kids evwen after the dead beat dad has left,

it breaks my heart when i see so many somali man leave their kids, their daughters fiffled by tyrone the adoon and their boys langusing in prisons, and the caaq is baosting i have 5 ex wives and 20 kids yet has never ever given 1 cent to feed his kids and has not seen them 10,15 years,

i have 5 abtis who got divorced, something remakrble, each one of them took their kids after they negotiated with the wife and riased their own kids, i have 13 abtis, laxmi abtis, and 17 aunts from mum side,

my grandparents always say take the kids, the new husband might nit be Ogaden or treat them well, take the kids and bring them to us or get a maid, - in kenya, to raise them,

this is how somali man were back in the days, caring, devoted fathers, now we have usless dead beats who have no single idea what their kids are up to because he is on wife number 7 hunting and pretending he is still a 20 year old young man on shuknais when he is 50 with bidaar faking it and spending his kids future money on the latest conquest he will no doubt leave,

when my dad divorced his first wife, he took all the kids, he brought them up till he married my mamma,

when my great granddad, my awows father lost his wife, my great grandmother in Qabridhaar Ogadeniya in 1949, my great granddad was asked why don't you marry another wife to look after kids, she dead in child labour with 4th kid that survived,

my great granddad said i fear the new wife might mistreat my kids, i will look after them my self, he never remarried, in 1949, he raised them alone,

look at the wisdom of old, the wise ideas man had

yet one time a halimo married a Jamaican adoon ex prisoner fake muslim convert who never told her he went to prison for rape, one day she came home and saw her 7 year old somali kid with bleeding arse, he raped the somali kid, the fufu run off, the police told her he was ex prisoner and sopent 5 years in prison for rape, this happened in UK about 10 years ago,

where was the somali dad? why did he allow his kid to have a fufu step dad?this breaks my heart

this is why all my 5 abtis always bribed the wives and took the kids home, why my dad took his 3 kids and raised them from first wife,

man had wisdom, they cared about their kids,

shame, shame, shame on you dead beat dads, yuo do not deserve the title father,

somali girls raised with out dad are selling their bodies now in kenya, london, where is the dead beat dad,

also a girl raised in two parent household make good wives, she has that respect for her dad as he is around and will respect her husband, yet now we have this cycle of high divorce because no one has respect for the sanctity of marriage, no one,

dead beat dads, lick my caghdeer feet, yall have destroyed the somali family and race,

shame,

First of all i don't need to remind you what you say in the politic section about women from different tribes, right ?

Secondly not all Somalis females are my queens. Why should i call a cheap Somali women in the west, who interact for free with a guy, call a Queen ? If you look at other societies like pakistan, i tell you 95 percent of the girls never date or have any interaction with her men, before they meet their husband. If i were Pakastani i would have no problems talking about my Pakistani Queens. As for Somalis their females are known for completely the oppostite. They are shameless and even in this forum they talk proudly, what guys they've dated and their former boyfriends, regardless if they wear hijab or are married. They lack both: a father who cares for them, disciplines them and make sure they behave and a mother, who teaches them how a Muslim female should be. Unfortunely most mothers are buisy partying in events and talking on phone with friends and don't teach their girls anything. They make 7 children, but all they do for them is cooking and cleaning. With a useless mother and a father, who doesn't care, you'll see that the vast majority of Somali girls are known for being loud, dating several guys, for having many boyfriends, most of them need attention and they generally speaking the most shameless Muslim women in the west. Sugar coating won't save our problems, we need to address problems. Such women have no right to be called Queens. My Queens are only my female relatives and every Somali girl who has Deen and Dhaqan. As for the rest they can be your queens.

The only part i agree is we have to teach Somali men how to be men. I don't call them men yet, most of them are just males. Females need to be lead by men, otherwise they end up like the useless mothers or the hyperactive daughters.

How did you come to the conclusion that i am an Incel? Do you just call anyone that disagree with you an Incel?

You hate women and believe that their opinions or feeling don't matter as they are there for men to relieve themselves.

Do you have sisters?

First of all i don't need to remind you what you say in the politic section about women from different tribes, right ?

Secondly not all Somalis females are my queens. Why should i call a cheap Somali women in the west, who interact for free with a guy, call a Queen ? If you look at other societies like pakistan, i tell you 95 percent of the girls never date or have any interaction with her men, before they meet their husband. If i were Pakastani i would have no problems talking about my Pakistani Queens. As for Somalis their females are known for completely the oppostite. They are shameless and even in this forum they talk proudly, what guys they've dated and their former boyfriends, regardless if they wear hijab or are married. They lack both: a father who cares for them, disciplines them and make sure they behave and a mother, who teaches them how a Muslim female should be. Unfortunely most mothers are buisy partying in events and talking on phone with friends and don't teach their girls anything. They make 7 children, but all they do for them is cooking and cleaning. With a useless mother and a father, who doesn't care, you'll see that the vast majority of Somali girls are known for being loud, dating several guys, for having many boyfriends, most of them need attention and they generally speaking the most shameless Muslim women in the west. Sugar coating won't save our problems, we need to address problems. Such women have no right to be called Queens. My Queens are only my female relatives and every Somali girl who has Deen and Dhaqan. As for the rest they can be your queens.

The only part i agree is we have to teach Somali men how to be men. I don't call them men yet, most of them are just males. Females need to be lead by men, otherwise they end up like the useless mothers or the hyperactive daughters.

We don't have arranged marriages in out culture. The way we find spouses in the Somali community is through getting a know a guy. As long as they keep it halal as possible that doesn't make a girl cheap.

I know several Pakistani girls that have dated for years before marrying their men. Stop comparing Somalis to idealised image of Pakistanis.

Imagine I said that Asian men are real family men and take care of their wives instead of running away back home and abandoning their kids?

Yh, i'd sound retarded and so do you.

We don't have arranged marriages in out culture. The way we find spouses in the Somali community is through getting a know a guy. As long as they keep it halal as possible that doesn't make a girl cheap.

I know several Pakistani girls that have dated for years before marrying their men. Stop comparing Somalis to idealised image of Pakistanis.

Imagine I said that Asian men are real family men and take care of their wives instead of running away back home and abandoning their kids?

Yh, i'd sound retarded and so do you.

I as a man say that, Asian men are men, in contrast to useless Somali males. Do you think im to proud to admit that, because of this childish gender wars. Allah made every man responsible for the females of his households. It is no coincidence that majority Asian girls are good girls.

Somali females lack a man to lead them. The mothers are crazy with no Dhaqan and ran after every Somali event to dance in the ages of 40-60. If a man in the household would put them in place, this would not happen. The daughters see a useless mother and a weak father. Alx in my family we are more like Asians and have a strong culture.

If you wanna get to know a guy, you'll have to ask your male relatives to assist you, there is no excuses. Of course we have a culture for halal dating. When my in law wanted to marry my sister he dated her in our house. He came like a gentle men with his family and the we got to know him. Every girl can so the same, they just don't want to. Dating several guys is so cheap. Like how embarrassing is this for your family when you daughter/sister tries out different men, completly shameless, even if she "keeps it halal". This is what i mean with no culture, no female of my house would think like that. If a woman dates one guy were she is sure that he is the right one and her intentions is to marry, then this is a different case. I would not blame her. But Somali girls are in the dating scene beginning from the age of 13 and date plenty guys.

I as a man say that, Asian men are men, in contrast to useless Somali males. Do you think im to proud to admit that, because of this childish gender wars. Allah made every man responsible for the females of his households. It is no coincidence that majority Asian girls are good girls.

Somali females lack a man to lead them. The mothers are crazy with no Dhaqan and ran after every Somali event to dance in the ages of 40-60. If a man in the household would put them in place, this would not happen. The daughters see a useless mother and a weak father. Alx in my family we are more like Asians and have a strong culture.

If you wanna get to know a guy, you'll have to ask your male relatives to assist you, there is no excuses. Of course we have a culture for halal dating. When my in law wanted to marry my sister he dated her in our house. He came like a gentle men with his family and the we got to know him. Every girl can so the same, they just don't want to. Dating several guys is so cheap. Like how embarrassing is this for your family when you daughter/sister tries out different men, completly shameless, even if she "keeps it halal". This is what i mean with no culture, no female of my house would think like that. If a woman dates one guy were she is sure that he is the right one and her intentions is to marry, then this is a different case. I would not blame her. But Somali girls are in the dating scene beginning from the age of 13 and date plenty guys.

Look you can talk to a guy in a halal manner and after speaking to him you realise he not the one and then talk to someone else. That is not ceeb. Same for a guy.

You might get to know a girl and then not like her personality and then end things and talk to someone else.

I've had people come to my house talk to them and then realise i want nothing to do with them. Women have the right to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts