A lot of Somali girls don’t make good friends tbh

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I grew up with 5 sisters. All their bffs are Somali women but I've seen them go through Somali many Somali friends before finding them

It's part of life. You don't hit home run the first time. If you meet enough people. You'll probably find something you can trust and compatible with

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I ain’t friends with many Somalis irl.

Maybe like three people that would be my friends had my family not known them. Also not including my cousins.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I always felt you were a bit white washed tbh so not surprised.

I lived back home so not white washed.

I am speaking the truth, I know many Somali people and families but not including relatives, I would probably only have three Somali friends had my parents not known any Somalis.

I didn’t say I don’t have any Somali friends.

Learn the difference waryah.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Bakhti foqal bakhti. Nacala………..

Get real. You know it's the truth. Both men and women are full of negative energy. It's terrible for the mind.

One day they're hating gaals. The other day you're hating khaniis. The next day you're shit talking about Asha when she's not there. On Thursday, it's drama about some guy for whatever reason. On Friday, they are plotting something evil. On Saturday, there's a two hour discussion about non existent systemic racism at the hookah spot. Rinse, lather and repeat the following week. No one needs that garbage.

Run far away OP and don't look back.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The lovable and honest queen @Hani Bee will be able tell @Jaydaan all about young womens' discussions. It never amounts to personal growth. It's just full of drama and dhibato and gossip. If only you were a fly on the wall to hear what is said

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I think their mothers always putting them down and comparing them to others daughters took a toll on most of them so they see other Somali girls as competition instead of an ally.

The guys are no different. Always secretly competing with the next man over bullshit.

There are some that are real genuine people but they are far and few in between.

But I've also clocked that Somalis from our generation and the one before are great talkers but horrible communicators. Myself included(still working on it 😁)

I have a few friends, all Somalis and they are great people who I value. Apart from family, friends and an occasional date here and there, I'm very selfish with my time and attention.

My advice to you would be to figure out your interests and stuff that you enjoy and look for likeminded people, where they come from doesn't matter at this point.
And yeah, be selfish with your time and attention

The lovable and honest queen @Hani Bee will be able tell @Jaydaan all about young womens' discussions. It never amounts to personal growth. It's just full of drama and dhibato and gossip. If only you were a fly on the wall to hear what is said
warya doqon....all people talk sh1t. its not a somali thing. white people are far more two faced than somalis. you think they respect a gay ex muslim somali who tries to be like them and kiss their butt. if only you were a fly on the wall when you are not around them to hear what they really think of you. No one likes or respect ass kisser

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
warya doqon....all people talk sh1t. its not a somali thing. white people are far more two faced than somalis. you think they respect a gay ex muslim somali who tries to be like them and kiss their butt. if only you were a fly on the wall when you are not around them to hear what they really think of you. No one likes or respect ass kisser

Keep begging me warya.

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Jaydaan it’s different with women believe me. I had better male Somali friends then female friends because the males don’t gossip as much and aren’t judging you or silently hating on your achievement. The nicest Somali women I ever met are mostly active on this site and that sadly says enough

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@Jaydaan it’s different with women believe me. I had better male Somali friends then female friends because the males don’t gossip as much and aren’t judging you or silently hating on your achievement. The nicest Somali women I ever met are mostly active on this site and that sadly says enough
Lol i didn know xalimos were like that in holland to?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Lol i didn know xalimos were like that in holland to?
Wollahi they are believe me lmao. I used to be friends with 3 girls, one was a smoker mainly because she was depressed and had issues. I promised her that I would keep her secret with me but one of them had a fight with the other girl and they send pictures of her smoking to her parents. Her parents were livid and they kicked her out despite the fact that the girl was smoking because of depression and mental issues.

those living her are just good at hiding it. I mainly associate myself with Somalis from Djibouti tbh ✌🏾

Somali girls* from Djibouti. They aren’t as judgemental and are actually open minded

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’ve hung with gaalo people before but I’m at my core a messy Somali girl, so I always end up offending them. :mjlol: I’d rather hang with Halima with the thick skin. Also gaalo people are so punctual and take their time seriously. I can be in bed telling Halima I’m 5 minutes away from the restaurant and if I never show up, she’ll be okay with it. Kayla will write you an essay about why it’s not okay to be a “flake” and how that made her feel. I actually can’t hang with gaalo people they have way too many expectations of friends I’m not able to make that commitment so most are just acquaintances. Being friends with them is like being in a full blown relationship

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Wollahi they are believe me lmao. I used to be friends with 3 girls, one was a smoker mainly because she was depressed and had issues. I promised her that I would keep her secret with me but one of them had a fight with the other girl and they send pictures of her smoking to her parents. Her parents were livid and they kicked her out despite the fact that the girl was smoking because of depression and mental issues.

those living her are just good at hiding it. I mainly associate myself with Somalis from Djibouti tbh ✌🏾

Somali girls* from Djibouti. They aren’t as judgemental and are actually open minded
That's pure evil what they did. Pls tell me they're from Tilburg. Can't have those dajjals running around in my streets.
:damedamn:

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
I’ve hung with gaalo people before but I’m at my core a messy Somali girl, so I always end up offending them. :mjlol: I’d rather hang with Halima with the thick skin. Also gaalo people are so punctual and take their time seriously. I can be in bed telling Halima I’m 5 minutes away from the restaurant and if I never show up, she’ll be okay with it. Kayla will write you an essay about why it’s not okay to be a “flake” and how that made her feel. I actually can’t hang with gaalo people they have way too many expectations of friends I’m not able to make that commitment so most are just acquaintances. Being friends with them is like being in a full blown relationship
If you ghost someone enough times they'll stop inviting you. Whether they're somali or not.
:win:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Get real. You know it's the truth. Both men and women are full of negative energy. It's terrible for the mind.

One day they're hating gaals. The other day you're hating khaniis. The next day you're shit talking about Asha when she's not there. On Thursday, it's drama about some guy for whatever reason. On Friday, they are plotting something evil. On Saturday, there's a two hour discussion about non existent systemic racism at the hookah spot. Rinse, lather and repeat the following week. No one needs that garbage.

Run far away OP and don't look back.
I dont have any Somali friends except for my family. Its not worth it too much backstabbing and lies and mooching.

Trending

Latest posts