A lot of simps on Somalispot worshipping ajanabi woman

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why do y'all care. Let a man make his own decisions.

Lots of ppl race mix and the kids turn out fine if the father figure is strong. Hell Somalis are a mix of two ancient populations. I know many NA Somali mixes and their kids have a qabil and are doing better off than some somalis from dysfunctional families.

Let's not make it like one is better than the other. Just let ppl make their own decisions. Also genetic variety can improve our gene pool. We already have stamina genes. If we add strength genes and educate our kids. We'll have an alpha race.

Imagine the strength in of a Samoan, stamina of a geeljire and iq passed down from his papa. I'll birth a Hercules.
:rejoice: :diddyass: :lolbron:

Last edited:
I'm getting tired of the daily "half-somali half-x" threads to be honest. Go coom elsewhere why do you need to make a thread to share your material :francis:
Solar Eclipse I will burn you with a match stick, I don't care about greek mythlogy. I was just asking a question, I hate internet talkers.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
God could've made everyone the same race, but he didn't. Therefore ajnabi women are a go.
Our Nabi was half AE (Hamitic) through hajar and half shemetic through Ibrahim. Yet these mentally ill incels think miscegenation is xaram.

Or breeds mentally ill kids. Y'all some weak mf father's if your kids self hate. Ain't nothing wrong with them, maybe it's society or your lack of parenting that fucks them up.

Why do y'all care. Let a man make his own decisions.

Lots of ppl race mix and the kids turn out fine if the father figure is strong. He'll Somalis are a mix of two ancient populations. I know many NA Somali mixes and their kids have a qabil and are doing better off than some somalis from dysfunctional families.

Let's not make it like one is better than the other. Just let ppl make their own decisions. Also genetic variety can improve our gene pool. We already have stamina genes. If we add strength genes and educate our kids. We'll have an alpha race.

Imagine the strength in of a somoan, stamina of a geeljire and iq passed down from his papa. I'll birth a Hercules.
:rejoice: :diddyass: :lolbron:
what does NA mean?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have never seen a half Somali half North African person before?
There will be plenty in the coming generations sxb, these women are dimes and loyal and take care of the homes. Them syrian women and turkish women are good cadaan substitutes if you're into that. I wouldn't recommend marrying a cadaan woman if you can have these lookers.

I know some california brothas that married latina coverts, they also are nice but culturally i feel closer to muslim NA or arab females. Ain't keeping my options closed tho. Inshallah i'm the first since my great grandfather to have multiple wives.

:wow:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Actually InBrednimo (endogamy) Which Somalis Practice has been scientifically proven to cause genetic and mental disorders.

Kids from multiracial families actually thrive and have a better understanding of the world due to their mixed heritage upbringing
Inbred kulaha. Somalis are far from that niyo. Have you seen our families? A single family can have ten different shades and still be born to the same parents whether they're both lightskin or darkskin.

Our Nabi was half AE (Hamitic) through hajar and half shemetic through Ibrahim. Yet these mentally ill *****s think miscegenation is xaram.

Or breeds mentally ill kids. Y'all some weak mf father's if your kids self hate. Ain't nothing wrong with them, maybe it's society or your lack of parenting that fucks them up.
True. This dude talking with no sources and making an active claim like its true. It seems to me he’s insecure of women marrying out of their ethnicity

True. This dude talking with no sources and making an active claim like its true. It seems to me he’s insecure of women marrying out of their ethnicity
Honestly speaking from a genetic stand point the child is half one ethnicity half the other and should be taught both and embrace both sides but most of all should be taught the deen, Coz your qabil, race or ethnicity ain’t gonna get you to your final destination jannah