A lot of simps on Somalispot worshipping ajanabi woman

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ajanabi woman aren't much to brag about, once you pass the infatuation phase the relationship falls apart. Mixed race children are more likely to have mental illness and nobody to identify with. Interracial relationships are more likely to fall apart and lead to divorce. Think things through before you contemplate marrying somebody. I feel like the relationship dynamics between Somali men and woman are getting worse and worse progressively. Kids don't have enough positive role models from both genders, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I would like to have a open discussion on why you guys think this way?

:mjlol: As far as I'm concerned they are ajnabis in digital Somali face.

Or Gerber babies with an internet connection.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's not that hard of a question to answer lol. They can't score a top tier Somali girl, that's it.

There's nothing wrong with liking foreign girls but the way the men do it on here seems quite forceful and I would bet that they do it out of spite.
If I'm being honest, scoring a top tier Somali girl isn't difficult at all. Most Somali girls only go after Somali guys or have a preference for Somali guys. At that point you just gotta beat the next Somali guy.

And seeing the average Somali guy it's not that hard lmao. In fact, as long as you're handsome most Somali girls will simp for you and you get one of the first picks. :icon lol:

Trending