A look into absurdism and asceticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absurdism- refers to the conflict between the human tendency to seek inherent value into life, and the human inability to find any. The answers that we seek in this realm and reality are far too hard reaching. When we look into religion there is not an ounce of objective evidence that it is the word of God, so we give the texts meaning and come to our conclusions. from the different madhabs, sects and hadiths. I personally find it difficult to even believing in God because of the lack of fiscal and tangible drivel. Yet, I seek answers to this life. Are we truly here due to some supreme being. living for my pleasures materialism seem lacklustre and unfulfilling when I see it from a larger scale of consciousness. This has resulted in my pseudo nihilistic state of life. Which Kierkegaard explains quite nicely below.

"What is the Absurd? It is, as may quite easily be seen, that I, a rational being, must act in a case where my reason, my powers of reflection, tell me: you can just as well do the one thing as the other, that is to say where my reason and reflection say: you cannot act and yet here is where I have to act... The Absurd, or to act by virtue of the absurd, is to act upon faith ... I must act, but reflection has closed the road so I take one of the possibilities and say: This is what I do, I cannot do otherwise because I am brought to a standstill by my powers of reflection.[13]"

— Kierkegaard, Søren, Journals, 1849

Asceticism- Is a lifestyle characterised by abstinence from sensual pleasures for the purpose of pursuing spiritual goals. Ascetics may withdraw from society for their practices, they may typically adopt a frugal lifestyle, and inhibit themselves from experiencing sensual pleasures.

I find the practice fascinating. Do any of you muslims identify as one?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Asceticism is something that everyone practices. You practice it too when you're trying to discipline yourself and submit to a particular goal. It's no different for a religious person. The goal is only different.

I read Peter Sloterdijk's book '' You must change your life'' and there he argues that people in the west never got rid of religion, it just transformed into something entirely different. They sort of shifted the goalposts. It's all about self-overcoming in the west and that requires a great deal of asceticism (practicing life). ''

''Spiritual'' people don't ascribe meaning to working your ass off into getting good grades, or leaning how to play an instrument, writing a book etc. However the very process is in a way ''religious'' just as much as someone is fasting, praying 5 times a day and performing other various religious duties.

Kierkegaard never really embraced the absurd condition of human beings.. He found meaning in a divine creator and took a leap of faith. What a coward:patrice:

Reading these mental gymnastics I am reminded by the following verse, which the rough translation does absolutely no justice to.

[2:26]
"By it He misleads many, and many He guides thereby. And He misleads thereby only those who are Al-Fasiqun

Fasiqun was a term used to describe a fruit that becomes so rotten on the inside it burst open on the outside, the imagery here is that those that have allowed themselves to become so corrupt from hedonism, materialism and all sorts of filths are like that rotten fruit that has burst open by itself left to rot further and further, these are the types that are left to dwell upon their own whims and desires.

At the very core their problems had nothing to do with 'evidence', 'science', 'logic' or anything else, the problem is spiritual deterioration hence why today you see these confused bunch embrace asceticism, minimalism, meditation, abstinence etc which are all essentially religious practices used to cleanse the soul so that spiritual light can shine through.

The OP is on that path, somewhere deep within all that corruption is a dim flicker of light that is telling him this hedonism, materialism surely can't be all their is to life.

Hopefully the embrace of these religious practices may cleans him enough to allow that spiritual side to shine through and the see the truth for what it really is.

The idea that human beings are swayed by evidence or logic is simply not true, a person simply belief's what they belief based upon their own flimsy whims and desires.

I have a white colleague at work that calls the Las Vegas shooting a false flag (everything linked to attacks by whites are false flags) but any false flags were they blame Muslims (including 9/11 that have far more evidence) he belief's are legitimate attacks by Muslims because it fits his preconceived prejudice against them which he carries deep within.

Every human being from the Bishop, Imam all way down to the occultist scientific materialist is guilty of presupposition, which are as a result of their circumstances, environments and preconceived notions, no one is free from this except the one that comes to Allah with a sound open heart free from these diseases, when you have this you begin to see things for what they really are and that's when guidance truly comes.

[26:89]
The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail, Except him who comes to Allah with a sound heart

Last edited:
Reading these mental gymnastics I am reminded by the following verse, which the rough translation does absolutely no justice to.

[2:26]
"By it He misleads many, and many He guides thereby. And He misleads thereby only those who are Al-Fasiqun

Fasiqun was a term used to describe a fruit that becomes so rotten on the inside it burst open on the outside, the imagery here is that those that have allowed themselves to become so corrupt from hedonism, materialism and all sorts of filths are like that rotten fruit that has burst open by itself left to rot further and further, these are the types that are left to dwell upon their own whims and desires.

At the very core their problems had nothing to do with 'evidence', 'science', 'logic' or anything else, the problem is spiritual deterioration hence why today you see these confused bunch embrace asceticism, minimalism, meditation, abstinence etc which are all essentially religious practices used to cleanse the soul so that spiritual light can shine through.

The OP is on that path, somewhere deep within all that corruption is a dim flicker of light that is telling him this hedonism, materialism surely can't be all their is to life.

Hopefully the embrace of these religious practices may cleans him enough to allow that spiritual side to shine through and the see the truth for what it really is.

The idea that human beings are swayed by evidence or logic is simply not true, a person simply belief's what they belief based upon their own flimsy whims and desires.

I have a white colleague at work that calls the Las Vegas shooting a false flag (everything linked to attacks by whites are false flags) but any false flags were they blame Muslims (including 9/11 that have far more evidence) he belief's are legitimate attacks by Muslims because it fits his preconceived prejudice against them which he carries deep within.

Every human being from the Bishop, Imam all way down to the occultist scientific materialist is guilty of presupposition, which are as a result of their circumstances, environments and preconceived notions, no one is free from this except the one that comes to Allah with a sound open heart free from these diseases, when you have this you begin to see things for what they really are and that's when guidance truly comes.

[26:89]
The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail, Except him who comes to Allah with a sound heart
"The idea that human beings are swayed by evidence or logic is simply not true, a person simply belief's what they belief based upon their own flimsy whims and desires." I disagree with this stupendously. What are we if we are not affected by logic and reasoning.
Spirituality is taught its not something that is inherently within us. What is true is that we have biases and agendas as human beings, we'd rather interpret something or data to fit our own worldview. Although you are muslim and i myself am an atheist, we both cannot be able to believe in krishnu or yahweh. Why? Because you believe the word of Allah and the islamic scripture to be true and anything else to be untrue. And I believe that all religions on planet earth to be falsifications.
I feel that materialism is something humans have not been able to adapt to in such a short amount of time.There are too many products within our vicinity. The products we have in the household have multiplied tenfold. It has been stipulated by some scientists that constant euphoria can lead to depression... Its why new world asceticism such as the nofap movement, minimalist movement and veganism has had such a boost in popularity recently.

Have you ever questioned our faith @Inquisitive_ ? genuine question.

"The idea that human beings are swayed by evidence or logic is simply not true, a person simply belief's what they belief based upon their own flimsy whims and desires." I disagree with this stupendously. What are we if we are not affected by logic and reasoning.
Spirituality is taught its not something that is inherently within us. What is true is that we have biases and agendas as human beings, we'd rather interpret something or data to fit our own worldview. Although you are muslim and i myself am an atheist, we both cannot be able to believe in krishnu or yahweh. Why? Because you believe the word of Allah and the islamic scripture to be true and anything else to be untrue. And I believe that all religions on planet earth to be falsifications.
I feel that materialism is something humans have not been able to adapt to in such a short amount of time.There are too many products within our vicinity. The products we have in the household have multiplied tenfold. It has been stipulated by some scientists that constant euphoria can lead to depression... Its why new world asceticism such as the nofap movement, minimalist movement and veganism has had such a boost in popularity recently.

Have you ever questioned our faith @Inquisitive_ ? genuine question.

How can I question a faith that you don't even have ?

You contradict yourself when you affirm that the innate biases that we have and presupposition effects our perception, interpretation and therefore acceptance of evidence or logic unless they serve our agenda

Hence you come back to my original point which is that the fast majority of humans in general are not swayed by just evidence nor logic, your an example of this because I have linked the scientific materialist community to their satanist occultist overlords with overwhelming proof's which you repeatedly chose to ignore.

I asked you before why a Pagan Hindu Goddess statue historically used for all sorts of bizarre occultist traditions as well as human sacrifice rituals is doing in front of CERN were all the supposed best scientists congregate ? what connection does the Pagan Goddess that destroyed the universe with her cosmic dance have to do with atheism, science and the hadron colliders ?

This is like a Pagan statue being erected at the Kabbah in significance or at any other sacred place, the Muslims would go crazy if this happened, but the likes of you chose to of course ignore this being erected at CERN along with the rest of the plethora of evidences like the human sacrifice rituals the scientists their conducted caught on tape and once it got out the fake news media went on a damage control dubbing it a "prank", if you truly cared about evidence in a truthful unbiased fashion you could only come to one conclusion that's it.

Your entire argument and faith is with Europhile scientists that are paid by those with money (banksters, elite oligarchs cabals) those that have the money in the end dictate the agenda's and the more you investigate these oligarchs cabals the more truth you uncover that they all worship Lucifer, they are all of he same blood line and all secret societies goes back to a single source (Lucifer) they don't even hide this anymore.

I don't need these quacks that you have pedestalized to a Godly status to tell me that materialism leads to depression because we already know this from the hadith of our prophet, our classical scholars wrote volumes of books on this subject 1000 years ago and plenty of deist philosophers wrote books about it.

All these movements you talk off are all religious and spiritual in essence and have nothing to do with the scientific materialist world view which has just started to catch up with this, including the whole meditation part which our Prophet regularly did and which I do as well.

Your assertion that spirituality is taught is disproved by all these movements you cite and some that you are planning to adopt, even the guy you quote belief's in a creator which the natural human predisposition, in fact you would have too had it not been for the indoctrination and brainwashing by these occultist satanic elite cabals that rule this world.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I think, for an atheist, absurdism is profound. With religion, there's a readily available answer to the meaning of life. When you can no longer accept it at its face, while most ppl are content to settle on disbelief and leave it at that without thinking about the implications of disbelief (it's more comfortable that way), it leaves a sort of vacuum for others. Absurdism can lead to nihilism, addiction and death by suicide if you indulge in it too much. No one should stay in a state of absurdism. I think it's a step in the process towards something else, not the place where you should settle, if that makes sense

I don't see the utility of asceticism, unless it serves an actual function, or has some kind of benefit to it.

How can I question a faith that you don't even have ?

You contradict yourself when you affirm that the innate biases that we have and presupposition effects our perception, interpretation and therefore acceptance of evidence or logic unless they serve our agenda

Hence you come back to my original point which is that the fast majority of humans in general are not swayed by just evidence nor logic, your an example of this because I have linked the scientific materialist community to their satanist occultist overlords with overwhelming proof's which you repeatedly chose to ignore.

I asked you before why a Pagan Hindu Goddess statue historically used for all sorts of bizarre occultist traditions as well as human sacrifice rituals is doing in front of CERN were all the supposed best scientists congregate ? what connection does the Pagan Goddess that destroyed the universe with her cosmic dance have to do with atheism, science and the hadron colliders ?

This is like a Pagan statue being erected at the Kabbah in significance or at any other sacred place, the Muslims would go crazy if this happened, but the likes of you chose to of course ignore this being erected at CERN along with the rest of the plethora of evidences like the human sacrifice rituals the scientists their conducted caught on tape and once it got out the fake news media went on a damage control dubbing it a "prank", if you truly cared about evidence in a truthful unbiased fashion you could only come to one conclusion that's it.

Your entire argument and faith is with Europhile scientists that are paid by those with money (banksters, elite oligarchs cabals) those that have the money in the end dictate the agenda's and the more you investigate these oligarchs cabals the more truth you uncover that they all worship Lucifer, they are all of he same blood line and all secret societies goes back to a single source (Lucifer) they don't even hide this anymore.

I don't need these quacks that you have pedestalized to a Godly status to tell me that materialism leads to depression because we already know this from the hadith of our prophet, our classical scholars wrote volumes of books on this subject 1000 years ago and plenty of deist philosophers wrote books about it.

All these movements you talk off are all religious and spiritual in essence and have nothing to do with the scientific materialist world view which has just started to catch up with this, including the whole meditation part which our Prophet regularly did and which I do as well.

Your assertion that spirituality is taught is disproved by all these movements you cite and some that you are planning to adopt, even the guy you quote belief's in a creator which the natural human predisposition, in fact you would have too had it not been for the indoctrination and brainwashing by these occultist satanic elite cabals that rule this world.
Sorry, missed a y there. That came out a little convoluted. Presuppositions do indeed affect us. But if all evidence is interpreted solely on our presuppositions, how does anyone come to an agreement when it comes to scientific evidence. Despite people having different belief systems, religious orientations, objective evidence is still acknowledged when it becomes irrefutable (through repeated tests)...

Were you referring to this marki http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/701484/Satanic-human-sacrifice-video-CERN. It was a fake video. You are falling for your own presuppositions as you said. What makes you think that it was real? I think that atheists and theists can dwelve into presumptions, why? because they are both human. Just because you believe in satanism and the occult does not prove anything. Nothing in this universe is certain without peer reviewed, repeated tests.

I dont pedestal these "quacks" btw. The first time i questioned my faith was 2 years ago, I came to the same conclusion regarding the theory evolution without reading other sources. By just purely looking at a cat and comparing the phenotype of the cat to the lion. The resemblance was uncanny. They are clearly related i thought... By researching further you could clearly see how genetically similar they are. Its a far more grounding scientific theory.

The difference between atheists and theists is that atheists claim that "we do not know", the proof of the existence of God goes beyond our ability for now. No one is a true atheist, that would mean that they are certain that God does not exist. We can delve even further and break down the definition of "god". There are many definitions. There is a difference knowing something to be true and believing something to be true. There is a fine line between these two phenomenons. I think that the main qualms with theists and atheists is the epistemology of knowledge.

Sorry, missed a y there. That came out a little convoluted. Presuppositions do indeed affect us. But if all evidence is interpreted solely on our presuppositions, how does anyone come to an agreement when it comes to scientific evidence. Despite people having different belief systems, religious orientations, objective evidence is still acknowledged when it becomes irrefutable (through repeated tests)...

There was a documentary not long ago how scientists that belief in intelligence design were being removed from the mainstream science despite them making up at least 50%. Intelligence design banned is the documentary if I recall the name correctly, Dawkins himself was exposed by suggesting that extra terrestrial aliens may exist but God is definitely out of the question for him.

This alone should raise alarm bells, if you trace back and do your own independent investigation you will realise that the entire institution is run by the same families that bankroll these scientists that also run the private central banks, big pharma, education system, agriculture (monsanto) and many more such parasite industries, with their occult practices of Kabballah and satanism.

They are all intertwined with each other and their history and motives are not hidden, hence the average laymen uninformed sheeple that rests his faith on these scientists would belief that all of them are atheists since these are the only ones that are promoted to them and therefore their beliefs must be correct (group think bias) very few people think outside of the box.

Monsanto, the meat & diary industries, big pharma and every other wicked corporation sets aside millions hiring scientists to conduct studies that ultimately proof that their products are the best, a blatant conflict of interest, Monsanto alone pays 100 million every year for these studies to proof GMO foods are good for you, all rubber stamped by the scientists they hired, do you think these paid stooges would dare come out with something different? remember the whole smoking was good for you debacle rubber stamped by several prominent scientists ?

If you give scientists enough money, they will fit the data in such ways to proof whatever goal or agenda your sought in the first place, hence much of the studies contradict each other depending on which parasite corporation funds them, very few of them are legitimate as a result. This is the greatest corruption that openly takes place which you of course rest your faith on, every other alternative studies are silenced and refused funding.

Homeopathy and using natural Herbs and foods for cures is called 'quackery' by the pharma drug cartels proving this via their quackery funded science, how you cannot see this utter corruption by these elite oligarchs is beyond me, it's not even hidden.

Were you referring to this marki http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/701484/Satanic-human-sacrifice-video-CERN. It was a fake video. You are falling for your own presuppositions as you said. What makes you think that it was real? I think that atheists and theists can dwelve into presumptions, why? because they are both human. Just because you believe in satanism and the occult does not prove anything. Nothing in this universe is certain without peer reviewed, repeated tests.

You have ignored my question on why a Hindu Pagan Goddess statue was erected at CERN? who according to Hindu mythology destroyed the universe with her cosmic dance and also recreated it?

Why did you ignore this? this is akin to a Pagan statue being erected at Mecca in significance or at the Vatican, CERN is the scientific materialist mecca, all the so called best scientist (all supposedly atheist of course) are present were supposedly the most ground breaking research is conducted to support their views.

Have you ever asked yourself what exactly links a Pagan Hindu Goddess that throughout history was used for occultism and child sacrifice rituals to the scientific materialists at CERN?

Your putting the cart before the horse here, you attempted to refute the video as a prank using the same arguments from the fake news media which you directly regurgitated despite having explained this to you prior.

Let's first deal with why a Pagan Goddess that is credited for creating as well as destroying the universe is doing at CERN, if this alone doesn't make you suspicious and prompt you into independent investigation (not just consuming whatever you are told by the establishment) you will come to the same conclusion as me.

This is just 1 of a 1000 examples and anomalies I will bring to you, including scientists that have openly come out saying they received help from extra terrestrials, I had such a discussion with @simulacrum who himself brought a few examples of this after his own investigation including a mathematician that credited a Pagan God for his formulae.

I am still awaiting an answer from you regarding this, then we will move to the next examples until I proof to you without a shadow of a doubt these people worship Satan.

Keep in mind I never paid heed to the scientific materialist community before, I just came across this by chance while investigating those secret societies and those that run the private central Rothschild banks in all countries (those they don't make up the axis of evil and are invaded) it's that deep investigation into their occultism that linked them to scientific materialists, satanism, occultism, big pharma and every ill we see in society.

This investigation started out because I set out on a mission to find out why Africa is poor and in such a hopeless state, this investigation took me directly to the NGO's, world-bank, IMF and from their to those parasitic occult bloodline satanist banking cartels that have a stranglehold on finance and credit.

I kept following this path until I basically linked them to everything which makes perfect sense, the most powerful and influential people in this world are the financiers, imagine if you had trillions of dollars with an endless credit line the sort of things you can do

I dont pedestal these "quacks" btw. The first time i questioned my faith was 2 years ago, I came to the same conclusion regarding the theory evolution without reading other sources. By just purely looking at a cat and comparing the phenotype of the cat to the lion. The resemblance was uncanny. They are clearly related i thought... By researching further you could clearly see how genetically similar they are. Its a far more grounding scientific theory.

Your confusing atheism with agnosticism which is common, without any of this brainwashing by the occultists or even any religious indoctrination, you like the rest of humanity always had would have automatically believed in the existence of a creator that is one and eternal, it's preprogrammed in you but society deprograms you from it

When your in a burning building, a plane that is about to crash or a boat in the middle of a storm, you by default call out to him, this is a natural reaction all humans have, I was watching the other day a camera footage captured from a plane coming from Ibiza that experienced wild turbulence, every atheist on that plane was crying out to God knowing deep down they will be taken to account for their debauchery.

This is why you never see me engage in cosmological or philosophical argumentation because the culprit is a spiritual disease which Allah depicts in the Quran, when you neglect that spiritual side and allow yourself to fall into hedonism, materialism you will eventually end up as a scientific materialists.

Your were going through that phase but are now exploring asceticism, meditation which are all spiritual exercises which even I engage in regularly, keep doing this and you will see that all your issues had nothing to do with intellectual, rational or even logical arguments which are essentially all useless because of our innate bias presupposition that clouds our vision, this is why in all religious beliefs the disease begins in the heart.

The difference between atheists and theists is that atheists claim that "we do not know", the proof of the existence of God goes beyond our ability for now. No one is a true atheist, that would mean that they are certain that God does not exist. We can delve even further and break down the definition of "god". There are many definitions. There is a difference knowing something to be true and believing something to be true. There is a fine line between these two phenomenons. I think that the main qualms with theists and atheists is the epistemology of knowledge.

This might be you but definitely not the mainstream scientific materialist communities viewpoint that openly state there is no God, that's why guys like Dawkins wrote an entire book titling it the "God Delusion"

If you hold the views above then by definition your an agnostic not an atheist, your confusing both as I stated earlier.

Last edited:
@Inquisitive_ Always engages what's known as the Gish gallop fallacy (named, of course, after a creationist). Almost everything he says is based on misunderstandings, misrepresentations, obvious falsehoods, misconceptions, or have no relevancy to whatever is at hand! The most outrageous of it all, though, is when what he says is so bizarre that, in the words of the physicist Wolfgang Pauli: "It is not only not right; it is not even wrong." But he's happy to mention hundreds of snippets of whatever comes to his mind in about half as much sentences! It's very bizarre! :icon lol:

@Inquisitive_ Always engages what's known as the Gish gallop fallacy (named, of course, after a creationist). Almost everything he says is based on misunderstandings, misrepresentations, obvious falsehoods, misconceptions, or have no relevancy to whatever is at hand! The most outrageous of it all, though, is when what he says is so bizarre that, in the words of the physicist Wolfgang Pauli: "It is not only not right; it is not even wrong." But he's happy to mention hundreds of snippets of whatever comes to his mind in about half as much sentences! It's very bizarre! :icon lol:

Maybe you could answer my question what Hindu Pagan Goddess statue is doing in front of CERN ? the same Pagan Goddess that destroyed the universe and recreated it with her cosmic dance which throughout history was used for occult rituals.

What exactly is the link between scientific materialism and Pagan Hindu mythology ?

CERNShiva.jpg

Maybe you could answer my question what Hindu Pagan Goddess statue is doing in front of CERN ? the same Pagan Goddess that destroyed the universe and recreated it with her cosmic dance which throughout history was used for occult rituals.

What exactly is the link between scientific materialism and Pagan Hindu mythology ?

CERNShiva.jpg

The statue is a gift from India, celebrating CERN's long association with India which started in the 1960's and continues strongly today. It was unveiled by the Director General, Dr Robert Aymar, His Excellency Mr K. M. Chandrasekhar, Ambassador (WTO-Geneva) and Dr Anil Kakodkar, Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission and Secretary, Dept of Atomic Energy, India.

In the Hindu religion, this form of the dancing Lord Shiva is known as the Nataraj and symbolises Shakti, or life force. As a plaque alongside the statue explains, the belief is that Lord Shiva danced the Universe into existence, motivates it, and will eventually extinguish it. Carl Sagan drew the metaphor between the cosmic dance of the Nataraj and the modern study of the 'cosmic dance' of subatomic particles.

The statue was made in India. The original sculpture was a wax model, around which a soil mould was made. Melting the wax left a hollow into which liquid metal was poured. Once cooled, the mould was split and the statue polished and given its antique finish.

The statue is on permanent display in the square between buildings 39 and 40, a short distance from the Main Building.
Whatever you think is going on isn't. It was just a gift from India. If CERN were offered Statue of Zeus at Olympia or any other item of cultural significance, I'm sure they would have taken it. That's why it's hard to take you seriously. Not only do you appear to have a verbal diarrhea in every post, but to you everything is a conspiracy! There are statues of various religious figures and deities at many of the best universities in the world with the highest production of scientific knowledge! But I doubt you have ever been to one. Your idea of a scientific place appears to be a place where all things religious are banned. What mathematician thanked a pagan deity for his formulae, btw? Just for the lolz! :icon lol:

Last edited:
Whatever you think is going on isn't. It was just a gift from India. If CERN were offered Statue of Zeus at Olympia or any other item of cultural significance, I'm sure they would have taken it. That's why it's hard to take you seriously. Not only do you appear to have a verbal diarrhea in every post, but to you everything is a conspiracy! There are statues of various religious figures and deities at many of the best universities in the world with the highest production of scientific knowledge! But I doubt you have ever been to one. Your idea of a scientific place appears to be a place where all things religious are banned. What mathematician thanked a pagan deity for his formulae, btw? Just for the lolz! :icon lol:

So you are comparing a standard university campus were many students from all walks of life attend to CERN which is the mecca of the scientific materialists community were supposedly the most ground braking experimentation's are being conducted ?

I always knew you were thick and obtuse but you have even surprised me with your levels of stupidity linking a university campus with CERN in significance.

This is akin to me comparing a prayer performed at a multi-faith room at one of the many university campuses to one conducted at the ka'bah during pilgrimage.

As for the mathematician that credited a Pagan Goddess for his formula, don't even take my word for it, your own buddy posted this, it's not just mathematicians, several scientists have come out with the same crap but of course for someone addicted to mainstream media and allergic to independent research you will of course never get to see this

The man that laid the foundation of NASA as well as those that are credited to have invented rockets (includes Nazi scientists) all wrote in their personal book/diaries about their occultic practices and they passionately followed Alistair Crowley the kingpin of them all

Somalia.PNG

The Talmudist Marxist below a century ago laid out these perfect plan's. It's not even a secret.

10268495_711495308957332_7099793795790475537_n.jpg

They are even fetishizing the Satanic Kabballah linking it to science.

Last edited:
So you are comparing a standard university campus were many students from all walks of life attend to CERN which is the mecca of the scientific materialists community were supposedly the most ground braking experimentation's are being conducted ?

I always knew you were thick and obtuse but you have even surprised me with your levels of stupidity linking a university campus with CERN in significance.

This is akin to me comparing a prayer performed at a multi-faith room at one of the many university campuses to one conducted at the ka'bah during pilgrimage.

As for the mathematician that credited a Pagan Goddess for his formula, don't even take my word for it, your own buddy posted this, it's not just mathematicians, several scientists have come out with the same crap but of course for someone addicted to mainstream media and allergic to independent research you will of course never get to see this

The man that laid the foundation of NASA as well as those that are credited to have invented rockets (includes Nazi scientists) all wrote in their personal book/diaries about their occultic practices and they passionately followed Alistair Crowley the kingpin of them all

View attachment 32269

The Talmudist Marxist below a century ago laid out these perfect plan's. It's not even a secret.

10268495_711495308957332_7099793795790475537_n.jpg

They are even fetishizing the Satanic Kabballah linking it to science.

CERN is just a research facility, not some sort of a religious centre. There have been tens of other particle accelerators many of which were owned by universities. So, yes, what I said stands. Again, if you knew anything you would know this. As for Ramanujan, of course he did - that was his religion that he grew up with. It's no different than the only Muslim scientist to ever win a Nobel Prize thanking Allah and reciting the Koran at his ceremony. Also, the fact that you haven't heard of Ramanujan before shows how little you know! Absolutely no surprise you couldn't solve my maths problems when I shot you down from claiming to be an oracle of scientific knowledge and proclaiming to have an expertise in quantum mechanics! The chance of anyone who knows how to solve those not having heard of Ramanujan is close to zero! :icon lol:

Last edited:
Inquisitve is absolutely right. These top dogs idolized by atheists do not subscribe to these wacky ideas themselves they only promote it so you guys can become blank slates for their programming. They themselves worship extraterrestrial beings (jinns, pagan gods etc)

Inquisitve is absolutely right. These top dogs idolized by atheists do not subscribe to these wacky ideas themselves they only promote it so you guys can become blank slates for their programming. They themselves worship extraterrestrial beings (jinns, pagan gods etc)
You're mistaking, in the words of the great poet, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths!

No, he's not right; he's not even wrong! For one to be right, your assertion has to make sense and has to be supported by the available evidence. One has to have a working judgement to see through the fact/fiction dichotomy. He fails to even make sense more often than not, let alone forming a cogent case for anything! This is someone who thinks the earth is guarded by an army from every corner to keep us from discovering where the earth meets the sky, for f*ck's sake! That's right, where the earth meets the sky! Perhaps you agree with that too? :icon lol:

The top dogs in science, by the way, are people the vast majority of whom it's a rarity to comment on religion. They are also from every religion imaginable, some have no religion at all, others are agnostic, and they have all kinds of cultural backgrounds. But keep getting your daily dose of fiction from conspiracy blog posts written by high-school dropouts, like @Inquisitive_ does.

You're mistaking, in the words of the great poet, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths!

No, he's not right; he's not even wrong! For one to be right, your assertion has to make sense and has to be supported by the available evidence. One has to have a working judgement to see through the fact/fiction dichotomy. He fails to even make sense more often than not, let alone forming a cogent case for anything! This is someone who thinks the earth is guarded by an army from every corner to keep us from discovering where the earth meets the sky, for f*ck's sake! That's right, where the earth meets the sky! Perhaps you agree with that too? :icon lol:

The top dogs in science, by the way, are people the vast majority of whom it's a rarity to comment on religion. They are also from every religion imaginable, some have no religion at all, others are agnostic, and they have all kinds of cultural backgrounds. But keep getting your daily dose of fiction from conspiracy blog posts written by high-school dropouts, like @Inquisitive_ does.
I notice it irritates you atheists because it is your belief system and these people are like your gods hence why they cannot be criticized in your eyes. Why the hell do millions of free thinkers all think the same things :) thats some very coerced free thinking if you ask me

If these scientists are to be trusted, why is every study different depending on whose funding? The truth doesnt change every two years but these stupid studies flip flop like fish on their bellies

I notice it irritates you atheists because it is your belief system and these people are like your gods hence why they cannot be criticized in your eyes. Why the hell do millions of free thinkers all think the same things :) thats some very coerced free thinking if you ask me

If these scientists are to be trusted, why is every study different depending on whose funding? The truth doesnt change every two years but these stupid studies flip flop like fish on their bellies
:icon lol: @ 'Think the same things'. You're not very good with words, are you? It's not exactly clear (next time perhaps try to find the words, and use a question mark), but it sounds like you're asking why all freethinkers seem to appeal to logic, reason, and empiricism, which is a tautology because that's exactly the definition of freethought! It's like asking why circles are round! Have you ever read a book in your entire life? :icon question:

With regards to your second paragraph, what exactly are you referring to? It sounds like you're talking about social sciences, which actually includes subjects like history! :icon lol: Again, this shows lack of basic knowledge. I'd love to see the evidence you have that actual scientific studies find different results depending on who's funding! But I'm not holding my breath. You guys are boring me now. You aren't smart, but at least try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending