A LONG TIME RULER IN CURSED AFRICA on the verge of getting toppled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sudan is on fire

Every city over there is revolting

The mother fucker Bashiir el Omar has been on power for 30 years

Last edited:
Sudan is on fire

Every city over there is revolting

The mother fucker Bashiir el Omar has been on power for 30 years

Man I hope Sudan doesn't become like Somalia. Have these man got a plan with their revolution, otherwise there is going to be a power vacuum just like what happened to us.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is going to be smooth transition like Zimbabwe. :)

Why do you care? i hope france and sudan are next so that everyone can forget about somalia.

:browtf:

Looool because they're muslims. No one will ever forget about Somalia, we stick out like a sore thumb literally. When ever some lecturer in some Uni wants to give an example about what a Failed state is, we are their goto.

High inflation
Limited cash flow
All this mainly due to sudan losing most of its oil revenue when the South broke off

We all saw this coming. Omar al-Bashir doesn't strike me as the Mugabe type. He will not step down without a fight.

Sudan's economy has been deteriorated since he came into power. The guy uses 70% of the national budget on military and security expenditure. The country suffers from a massive inflation, and now the cost of bread has increased many times. The nile has been flooded in the last years and now the life of the farmers are much harder, but this will be fixed when the dam in ethiopia is finished.

Most of their oil revenue came from south-sudan, and because his incompetence now has lost most of it. I don't understand why people have waited this long when they are educated and civilized.

We all know what can happen when things escalate. I don't wish to see another libya or syria. Hope this transition can be much smoother.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Guy!

Stop and thank your lord for things you take for granted.

We got folks in Sudan mistreated so much that they can’t even afford to buy bread. Forget abt luxury things like ice cream, they are asking the bear minimum.

Now they’ve had enough

What an unequal world.

We eat as much as we want, those of us in the West

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
no point with the protest the country is just going to turn like libya or Somalia. Beside the country looks like is functioning well all this will lead to an ultimate disaster aka a

Sudan is on the list of countries that US are apparently going "to take out".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mainly because we didn't offer them a navy base. Had we done so then we would have been left alone. Sometimes you gotta bow down in life or suffer. We somalis are too prideful to kiss their ass like indoyaryar. How do you think a country like japan didn't turn out like iraq after hiroshima. They asked for US help and they rebuilt their country with the stipulation of never having an army again.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.