A LONG TIME RULER IN CURSED AFRICA on the verge of getting toppled

Status
Not open for further replies.
somalis can never do this.

sad!

Why would they have to? - To get rid of Farmaajo? The current crop of somalis would never do that.

Plus we saw the outcome we got the first time we did this, and as you can see 30 years later some parts of the country are still in tatters.

Why would they have to? - To get rid of Farmaajo? The current crop of somalis would never do that.

Plus we saw the outcome we got the first time we did this, and as you can see 30 years later some parts of the country are still in tatters.
not just farmaajo. warlords, terrorist, men who live off killing them etc...

toppling the barre government wasn't the reason why we are here, it was his stubbornness and refusal to give up power. The civil war was but a reaction by the people, to the injustice being carried out using the government.

and yes farmaajo needs to go.

not just farmaajo. warlords, terrorist, men who live off killing them etc...

toppling the barre government wasn't the reason why we are here, it was his stubbornness and refusal to give up power. The civil war was but a reaction by the people, to the injustice being carried out using the government.

and yes farmaajo needs to go.

Haye waan ku fahmey but does Sudan have an alternative to replace Omar El Bashir when shit hits the fan. The worst thing for them would be to not quickly replace him with some sort of governing body (like a transtional gov) until the whole country decides collectively as to what to do to ensure that their tomorrow is better than their today. Otherwise if they don't fill in that power vacuum that will most definitely come if they are able to overthrow Bashir, there's going to be problems for them.

Remember that was our issue, we all didn't collectively decide as to what would occur and who would take the seat in somalia, then Cali Mahdi declared himself ruler, then USC ended up having their own mini battle in Xamar.

Haye waan ku fahmey but does Sudan have an alternative to replace Omar El Bashir when shit hits the fan. The worst thing for them would be to not quickly replace him with some sort of governing body (like a transtional gov) until the whole country decides collectively as to what to do to ensure that their tomorrow is better than their today. Otherwise if they don't fill in that power vacuum that will most definitely come if they are able to overthrow Bashir, there's going to be problems for them.

Remember that was our issue, we all didn't collectively decide as to what would occur and who would take the seat in somalia, then Cali Mahdi declared himself ruler, then USC ended up having their own mini battle in Xamar.
again, power vacuum, civil war etc.. all these things were a direct consequence of msb's hijacking of the government in 69. he got rid of a working democracy and introduced dictatorship, then refused to give up power when confronted.

as far as facts are concerned, the civil war and everything after it can be blamed on him.

again, power vacuum, civil war etc.. all these things were a direct consequence of msb's hijacking of the government in 69. he got rid of a working democracy and introduced dictatorship, then refused to give up power when confronted.

as far as facts are concerned, the civil war and everything after it can be blamed on him.

Damn, I never thought I'd see the day a Daarood openly say that they believe that MSB was to blame for all the BS that occurred to Somalia :farmajoyaab: . You ok saaxiib?

Right now, I just pray that Sudan doesn't f*ck up like Somalia did.

Damn, I never thought I'd see the day a Daarood openly say that they believe that MSB was to blame for all the BS that occurred to Somalia :farmajoyaab: . You ok saaxiib?

Right now, I just pray that Sudan doesn't f*ck up like Somalia did.
darood isn't like other clans.

we don't have a group mentality.

amin to your dua tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.