BREAKING NEWS A knifeman who stabbed a 70-year-old Muezzin jailed for more than seven years

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
you even put emphasis on supporting Muslims who don't believe in Muslim unity

why? because you want Muslims to not care about the Palestinians so your fellow Zionists can victimize the Palestinians. You are a hardcore Zionist.
No, because ummah does not exist. Every Muslim country is trying to fend for itself and it’s interest.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
because you are a hardcore Zionist who wants the Palestinians to be defenseless.... that is why you just happen to put so much emphasis on attacking the concept of Ummah
Dude I am not against Palestinians,in fact I want a state for them with capital city being east Jerusalem. I support the 1967 borders and against the occupation and settlements. Stop. Ring dense. Arab regimes only care about their power, that is why they normalized with Israel and bombing living sh!t out of Yemen.

Dude I am not against Palestinians,in fact I want a state for them with capital city being east Jerusalem. I support the 1967 borders and against the occupation and settlements. Stop. Ring dense. Arab regimes only care about their power, that is why they normalized with Israel and bombing living sh!t out of Yemen.

so that is why you made a post glorifying killing Palestinians?

What was this guy doing inside or at the mosque? Does he have mental issues? Cause normal people with normal functioning brain do not smile when shown injuries they caused. The story is not detailed enough to cover the identity of the villain.

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Everything is being put to question here huh?

giphy.gif

Everything is being put to question here huh?

giphy.gif

Of course, questions arise when the story is missing key components that can provide motivation for the crime. Does the guy belong to a muslim place of worship? How and why was he there? Just to ask few of the many questions i had reading the article.

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Of course, questions arise when the story is missing key components that can provide motivation for the crime. Does the guy belong to a muslim place of worship? How and why was he there? Just to ask few of the many questions i had reading the article.

The only plan I see is scaring muslims into not coming to that mosque, and giving others like him the courage to do that as well. He attacked the leader of the prayer instead of the others because he knew he could "halt the prayer" that way. This guy is no mastermind.

The only plan I see is scaring muslims into not coming to that mosque, and giving others like him the courage to do that as well. He attacked the leader of the prayer instead of the others because he knew he could "halt the prayer" that way. This guy is no mastermind.

Is he a Muslim? How come Americans are better in identifying someone quickly? Within the first hours, we would see his Facebook, IG and twitter accounts. His associations with extremist racist groups or jihadi wanna be idiot if he was a muslim.

A little effort in googling produced that Daniel Horton had been attending the same mosque for years, hence a Muslim. Question now is what made him do it? Police could not figure out motivation because Daniel denied it was religious or racial motivation. Strange dude. Most likely mentally ill since he was homeless as well.

This picture made me smile seeing the somali brother. Always somalis doing their level best Loving Islam and muslims.

1608004411619.png

Only with the 1949 borders will we ever make deals allahu akbar

Trending

Latest posts