BREAKING NEWS A knifeman who stabbed a 70-year-old Muezzin jailed for more than seven years

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
It is the punishments if you break the islamic law. These includes things such as
apostasy and revolt against the ruler etc
I don’t support killing of apostates. You can’t just punish revolts, people have genuine concerns. I am for secularism

you sort of downplay anything that comes to islam and Muslims. It feels like you are some sort of an apologist. Be proud of your religion and your people.

I'm sure he is proud of his Jewish religion and people.... so proud he hates Muslims for Zionist interests and is in favor of violence against Muslims

I don’t support killing of apostates. You can’t just punish revolts, people have genuine concerns. I am for secularism

internet forums are full of trolls who just happen to be hardcore pro-Israel.... I even saw it on a forum in another language based in the Third World... you are one of many Zionist shills on the internet

Hassan mahat

internet forums are full of trolls who just happen to be hardcore pro-Israel.... I even saw it on a forum in another language based in the Third World... you are one of many Zionist shills on the internet
I am not pro Israel and pro both parties. I support two independent states. I sympathize with the Palestinian plight as well and will do my best to help hose in need

I am not pro Israel and pro both parties. I support two independent states. I sympathize with the Palestinian plight as well and will do my best to help hose in need

You're not pro-Israel but like 90 percent of your posts are either defending Israel or attacking Muslims?

you say you have Israelis backing you

I got the IDF and Mossad backing me up, quit playing :ufdup:

you defend being a "Somali Zionist"

A Somali Zionist is not an awful name considering what Zionism means.

you make a whole thread dedicated to fighting "antisemitism"

you say "Anti Zionism is antisemitism"

you say "Yes, irrational hatred of Israel is antisemitism"

so basically your whole account is dedicated to defending Israel and attacking Muslims.....

strangely, @AussieHustler also just happened to be a hardcore pro-Israel type as well.... I could say some more but I'm liable to get censored again if I say everything I know......

you made a post about killing a Muslim woman on here

"I will like to meet @Halimo Supremist just to slap the hijab off her head. I will then proceed to Pull randy Orton rko On her stupid ass. Finally, I will throw her from the building."

(so no surprise that you'd be unconcerned about anti-Muslim hate crimes.... you yourself talked about killing a Muslim woman and throwing off her hijab which is a characteristic of anti-Muslim hate crimes)

you made another post where you glorified killing Palestinians..... I'm not seeing it now, it might have been deleted...

you straight-up identified yourself as a Zionist

1- yes I am zionist

you also did not know who is Dajjal....

Fam, who the hell is dajal and why does he have one eye? Is this some sort of Greek methodology:

you are a Zionist Jew.... don't try to pretend you're not a Zionist now that I called you out.... I'm sure you don't try to pretend you're a champion of Palestinians when you're with your fellow Jews.....

Hassan mahat

You're not pro-Israel but like 90 percent of your posts are either defending Israel or attacking Muslims?

you say you have Israelis backing you

you defend being a "Somali Zionist"

you make a whole thread dedicated to fighting "antisemitism"

you say "Anti Zionism is antisemitism"

you say "Yes, irrational hatred of Israel is antisemitism"

so basically your whole account is dedicated to defending Israel and attacking Muslims.....

strangely, @AussieHustler also just happened to be a hardcore pro-Israel type as well.... I could say some more but I'm liable to get censored again if I say everything I know......

you made a post about killing a Muslim woman on here

"I will like to meet @Halimo Supremist just to slap the hijab off her head. I will then proceed to Pull randy Orton rko On her stupid ass. Finally, I will throw her from the building."

(so no surprise that you'd be unconcerned about anti-Muslim hate crimes.... you yourself talked about killing a Muslim woman and throwing off her hijab which is a characteristic of anti-Muslim hate crimes)

you made another post where you glorified killing Palestinians..... I'm not seeing it now, it might have been deleted...

you straight-up identified yourself as a Zionist

you also did not know who is Dajjal....

you are a Zionist Jew.... don't try to pretend you're not a Zionist now that I called you out.... I'm sure you don't try to pretend you're a champion of Palestinians when you're with your fellow Jews.....
The killing of halimo supremist was a joke since she said she would castrate me and called me a kaffir. All the points you listed were lighthearted jokes, chill.

The killing of halimo supremist was a joke since she said she would castrate me and called me a kaffir. All the points you listed were lighthearted jokes, chill.

I see so like ninety percent of your posts where you repeatedly attack Muslims and defend Israel are a "lighthearted joke" allegedly.... you are obviously a liar.

Trending