VIP
This is why I want to leave the west.
Cant have somalis be victimised by these disgusting people

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Just speak to them like humans. Not as White people

Somalis are becoming like black americans
Exactly, why is she being respectful to someone violating her space like that and insulting her?
Last time someone tried being racist to me (a paki) I went on a racist tirade and made it known I was 10x more racist.

Fight racism with racism. Don't be a victim

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Exactly, why is she being respectful to someone violating her space like that and insulting her?
Last time someone tried being racist to me (a paki) I went on a racist tirade and made it known I was 10x more racist.

Fight racism with racism. Don't be a victim
I said the somali sister needed to speak to the old white lady like a human. Not like a white racist.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I saw the somali sister needed to speak to the old white lady like a human. Not like a white racist.
What do you mean speak to her like a human? Being kind?

I said the somali sister needed to speak to the old white lady like a human. Not like a white racist.
How would she do that when she invades her space and tells her she can’t she stay? The Somali girl clearly tried to reason with her and even told her why she was there even though that old woman didn’t deserve a such an explaination.

Basra, stop being a self-hater. All of those regency books has done a number on you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How would she do that when she invades her space and tells her she can’t she stay? The Somali girl clearly tried to reason with her and even told her why she was there even though that old woman didn’t deserve a such an explaination.

Basra, stop being a self-hater. All of those regency books has done a number on you.

No. U know from the get go Xaliimo was acusotory. Just the act of putting a camera in front of someone is a hostile act. Periodt

Just -say-- Hi Ma'am how is your day? I am here to see my mother. If she is rude, then stop talking to her. Ignore her. Pretend u r playing with your nails. If she insists on insulting you- go to the managers office and report. I mean, act like a professional boss lady. Not a xaliimo wearing a burkha ninja eyes sticking out like she about to jump on u

Khaemwaset

VIP
No. U know from the get go Xaliimo was acusotory. Just the act of putting a camera in front of someone is a hostile act. Periodt

Just -say-- Hi Ma'am how is your day? I am here to see my mother. If she is rude, then stop talking to her. Ignore her. Pretend u r playing with your nails. If she insists on insulting you- go to the managers office and report. I mean, act like a professional boss lady. Not a xaliimo wearing a burkha
How can she sit there and play with her nails, the lady climbed those stairs and started getting up her face.
You also saw she was prejudiced against the Somali lady.
She went down and pretended to cry and be hurt and asked someone to call 911 for God's sake stop being a pacifist

Khaemwaset

VIP
How can she sit there and play with her nails, the lady climbed those stairs and started getting up her face.
You also saw she was prejudiced against the Somali lady.
She went down and pretended to cry and be hurt and asked someone to call 911 for God's sake stop being a pacifist
I'm going off what the video is showing and she tried to diffuse things by telling her what she was here for and asked her to return but she just told her to go back to her country.
You cannot be peaceful with people looking for trouble.

Just be contemptuous and dismissive in return; let them know that they (as individuals) are nothing and that they don't have any actual authority; why explain to them your actions and the motivations behind them?

If I was a woman, this would be me:

Ew Reaction GIF

Just -say-- Hi Ma'am how is your day? I am here to see my mother. If she is rude, then stop talking to her. Ignore her. Pretend u r playing with your nails. If she insists on insulting you- go to the managers office and report. I mean, act like a professional boss lady. Not a xaliimo wearing a burkha ninja eyes sticking out like she about to jump on u
You can’t do that in a place like America in which these cadaan ayeeyos have the police on speed dial. Who do you think they’ll believe? The dark skinned hijabi or the white grandmother who is pretending to be distressed?

Look how much of a vindictive liar she is that she’d tried to attack the Somali girl and when the girl tried to merely stop her from touching her, the white old lady pretended that the Somali girl hurt her.

You have to record everything when it comes to people like that because at the end of the day, you will not be believed and your ass will be jailed.