A Karen is Harassing our Somali Sister

I
Imagine crying about an 80 year-old cadan woman like she owned your mammy. Madownimo wa dhulinimo, a real Somali like us would never.
You lot aren’t serious. It’s not just about the cadaan ayeeyo. it’s about the fact that she has police on speed dial and that she’s a liar who would paint the hijabi as a violent person who tried to attack her. Who do you think the police will believe?

A Somali would still find their ass in jail wtf are you talking about. All of this talk of bravado is cringe. America isn’t your country, they’ll put their cadaans especially a white old lady that looks defenseless over you any day of the week.

I

You lot aren’t serious. It’s not just about the cadaan ayeeyo. it’s about the fact that she has police on speed dial and that she’s a liar who would paint the hijabi as a violent person who tried to attack her. Who do you think the police will believe?

A Somali would still find their ass in jail wtf are you talking about. All of this talk of bravado is cringe. America isn’t your country, they’ll put their cadaans especially a white old lady that looks defenseless over you any day of the week.
This is how you sound
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
No. U know from the get go Xaliimo was acusotory. Just the act of putting a camera in front of someone is a hostile act. Periodt

Just -say-- Hi Ma'am how is your day? I am here to see my mother. If she is rude, then stop talking to her. Ignore her. Pretend u r playing with your nails. If she insists on insulting you- go to the managers office and report. I mean, act like a professional boss lady. Not a xaliimo wearing a burkha ninja eyes sticking out like she about to jump on u

20230321_175612.jpg

I

All of that is the unfortunate truth

Trending

Latest posts