A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION; imagine that we discovered massive oil in Somalia..we all made peace..proper gov...Wld we be harsh on migrant workers?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think I would be... I can’t imagine allowing hordes of Kenyan establishing “little Nairobi” in all our cities.

The purity of the Somali nation would be under threat like Britain is today.

I think I’d have it like Singapore, any migrant worker must be a single men or women. No bringing of family and contract must be renewed every 3 years.

The path to CITIZENSHIP must be strict...ONLY foreign women with a SOMALI Husband will be given citizenship.

Last edited:
Somali population is small so we’d be diluted if foreigners came to live and work. They’d mix with the locals and create a new ethnic makeup. It would be better to educate and teach the Somalis so our own people could take up these jobs. We need to preserve our unique identity especially when we are a small population.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No of course not, we will treat our workers with dignity and respect, plus we do not want foreign workers we want Somalis to be having those jobs

We are so rich that we have a sort of a welfare state. Each citizen gets $3k a month.

native Somalis are too proud to do manual labor.

in this context we are forced to allow migrant workers.

The question at hand is, how will he keep AIDS off bay if we gonna get 3m Ethiopian migrant workers ?

We also must not allow Ethiopian occupied Western Somalis to get Somali citizenship. Keep them away from us. Otherwise they’ll abandon the independence movement. Keep them subjugated by the Ethiopians. They can wait for 3 decades till we gather new weapons just like Azerbaijan did.

We are so rich that we have a sort of a welfare state. Each citizen gets $3k a month.

native Somalis are too proud to do manual labor.

in this context we are forced to allow migrant workers.

The question at hand is, how will he keep AIDS off bay if we gonna get 3m Ethiopian migrant workers ?

We also must not allow Ethiopian occupied Western Somalis to get Somali citizenship. Keep them away from us. Otherwise they’ll abandon the independence movement. Keep them subjugated by the Ethiopians. They can wait for 3 decades till we gather new weapons just like Azerbaijan did.
We shouldn't be too proud to not do manual work, this is how foreigners come in already and it will make us lazy, we should be able to perform any form of work that will create a living for the person and their family, im against foreign workers coming in our country, Somalis first!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
NO citizenship to any foreigner who marries a xaliimo to gain our citizenship. Not gonna happen.

I'd want heavy discriminatory laws towards cadaans, indhoyaars and sanjeets specifically. Something like weekly renewal of visa :birdman:

Our neighbors can only get labor jobs or jobs to prepare our workers to do the job and they are immediately release upon completion of task :birdman:

Apollo

VIP
Most of this forum would support a Trump-like character if we had a rich country and were threatened by immigration.

However, we don't support rightwing populists in the West because it isn't our homeland. :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Of course :dabcasar::mjpls:

When Ethiopia sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, like the Afar, I assume, are good people. 😂

When Ethiopia sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, like the Afar, I assume, are good people. 😂
:mjhaps: :russ: :trumpsmirk:

One big difference between us and Trump we hate everyone:trumpsmirk:

''The Mogadishu-born federal judge who President Dalmar Taramb once said could not be impartial because he was of "Habesha heritage".''

"We're rounding 'em up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they're going to be happy because they want to be legalized. And, by the way, I know it doesn't sound nice. But not everything is nice."
:trumpsmirk:

Alluring

Sayonara
Having migrant workers is dumb, it just keeps the locals lazy and uneducated. Not to mention, they would dilute the actual somali population and we would become a mix of habeshi, nilotic, and arab.

Having migrant workers is dumb, it just keeps the locals lazy and uneducated. Not to mention, they would dilute the actual somali population and we would become a mix of habeshi, nilotic, and arab.
Bro that’s one thing native Somalis can’t seem to understand
They think manual labour is degrading :snoop:

Last edited:

Trending