A hostile rant about Egypt

GemState

36/21
VIP
This is a poor excuse for the disaster Egypt is. Egypt has a gdp per capita roughly equivalent to Morocco or Indonesia. Neither Morocco nor Indonesia, two tourism heavy countries, are anywhere as horrific as Egypt. Keep in mind I had family living there, and lived in the Arab world for over a decade.

Egypt is much, much worse than it should be given the size of its economy. It is also not a safe place to live if you are a woman. There is something deeply dysfunctional about Egypt, it reminds me of The Philippines.
Egypt IMO has a 10-15 year window starting from 2020 where they can 2x/3x their GDP and develop to a respectable level. I think it's poverty solely behind 70% of Egypt's shit culture.

Congestion, garbage, ugly and crumbling infrastructure, ripping off tourists and so on, the Islamaphobia wasn't need though. Egyptians use the slur Somali to mean backwards people, why are you riding for them?
Respectfully, you are talking utter nonsense sxb. I've been there and know the situation there intimately. Yes, they try to rip you off but they're hungry would do you expect?

As for them using Somali to mean backwards, I've personally never heard of that. In fact, they're quite friendly with Somalis in general.

If you don't know anything I invite you to remain silent brother.

Last edited:
Respectfully, you are talking utter nonsense sxb. I've been there and know the situation there intimately. Yes, they try to rip you off but they're hungry would do you expect?

As for them using Somali to mean backwards, I've personally never heard of that. In fact, they're quite friendly with Somalis in general.

If you don't know anything I invite you to remain silent brother.

Check 11:53, Somali is a slur used by Egyptians, he then back pedals and claims it's a term of endearment, apparently people making your entire ethnic group the butt-end of a joke is endearing, but then again, you're a cadcad, aren't you? I wouldn't put it past you.

She made some good points until she mentioned lgbt and night life. I dislike egyptians but no way in hell I'm agreeing with Islam hating fag

:camby:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is a poor excuse for the disaster Egypt is. Egypt has a gdp per capita roughly equivalent to Morocco or Indonesia. Neither Morocco nor Indonesia, two tourism heavy countries, are anywhere as horrific as Egypt. Keep in mind I had family living there, and lived in the Arab world for over a decade.

Egypt is much, much worse than it should be given the size of its economy. It is also not a safe place to live if you are a woman. There is something deeply dysfunctional about Egypt, it reminds me of The Philippines.
The OP is exaggerating beyond belief.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You know they are lying when they said Egyptian food is bad and bland. Also kulaha they are happy some stuff are in london/paris. Egyptians take care of the museums and it’s very modern. Annoying westerners needs to shut up and go eat their wine dipped snails somewhere else

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Egyptians need to stop breeding like rabits short curly haired fucks
they don’t breed like rabbits anymore.

The fertility rate fell from 5.6 children per woman in 1976 to 3.0 in 2008 while the use of contraceptives went up from 18.8 percent to 60.3 percent. Large amounts of contraceptives were made available and advertisements increased demand for birth control.

Islamic conservatism can stifle creativity and economic growth, no secret there.

i think climate change will ruin Egypt more more. Good luck, you will need that.

It has almost 9000 upvotes.
To think that this person may have visited a country for a few weeks and made a whole 3000-word essay on it. Try and live the way that the Egyptians do for a few years and then formulate an opinion.

What are u supposed to after you see the pyramids tho, trips over.

go Dubai and live lavish instead of getting scammed :yousmart:
Egypt is more than just the pyramids, there are so many other things you can experience there that just feels more authentic and real rather than just travelling to the concrete jungle that is Dubai. Besides, after the porta-potty bullcrap came out, I don't know why you would want to go there, just saying.

AND I WILL SAY AGAIN, THE FOOD, ALWAYS THE FOOD. There is no ful better than Egyptian ful. There's a guy named Sa'id there, been serving his neighbours and the locals for 40+ years, and apparently his ful will increase your will to live. Also try hawawshi, best burger pitta thing you can't get. And always, tahini and fresh bread from the bakers is a must have staple food. You really don't know Egypt, do you?

i don't too i have been watching documentaries lol but big up north africa lesgoooo

Egypt is more than just the pyramids, there are so many other things you can experience there that just feels more authentic and real rather than just travelling to the concrete jungle that is Dubai. Besides, after the porta-potty bullcrap came out, I don't know why you would want to go there, just saying.

AND I WILL SAY AGAIN, THE FOOD, ALWAYS THE FOOD. There is no ful better than Egyptian ful. There's a guy named Sa'id there, been serving his neighbours and the locals for 40+ years, and apparently his ful will increase your will to live. Also try hawawshi, best burger pitta thing you can't get. And always, tahini and fresh bread from the bakers is a must have staple food. You really don't know Egypt, do you?

i don't too i have been watching documentaries lol but big up north africa lesgoooo
So you haven't tried their food, yet hype them up all because it looked good on youtube documentary :deadosama:

What are u supposed to after you see the pyramids tho, trips over.

go Dubai and live lavish instead of getting scammed :yousmart:
Egypt has so many resort towns along the Red Sea, Dubai cant even compare at all, there reason tourism was huge in Egypt until 2011

Southern Egypt also has Ancient Egyptian towns, artifacts and statues

Trending

Latest posts