"A Herpes Infection May Be Linked to the COVID Vaccine—Here's Why You Shouldn't Panic"

"A Herpes Infection May Be Linked to the COVID Vaccine—Here's Why You Shouldn't Panic"

I think this is an interesting article saying you shouldn't worry about the CORONAVIRUS VACCINE-HERPES CONNECTION. I hope it is reassuring in case you thought the COVID-VACCINE-HERPES CONNECTION was something to worry about.

The MSM really needs to get a handle on the news if they want to protect the narrative. I'm 100% confident if the vaccine herpes connection was a topic 4 months ago, the vaccination rate would be nil.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I swear, half of what I can't stand about covid is how much of a field day (more like 1-2 years) conspiracy theorists have managed to have thanks to it.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

I think this is an interesting article saying you shouldn't worry about the CORONAVIRUS VACCINE-HERPES CONNECTION. I hope it is reassuring in case you thought the COVID-VACCINE-HERPES CONNECTION was something to worry about.
Most of us got herpes so what?

Cerberus

VIP
Good thing I didnt take it yet Herpes nigga I got a wife:damn::damn:
Having a wife doesn't necessarily mean you don't have Herpes. Only blood test can tell you. Most of the world has herpes simplex 1

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Having a wife doesn't necessarily mean you don't have Herpes. Only blood test can tell you. Most of the world has herpes simplex 1
Did you get it from that crazy Ayaan or your new fling Naima?

Cerberus

VIP
Did you get it from that crazy ***** Ayaan or your new fling Naima?
Lol no. Could've possibly been from Shukri or maybe got it as a child in Africa touching something. Most people have HSV1 and it is harmless and part of chicken pox family. You most likely have it.

1625982040037.png

no need for panic... the vaccine doesn't cause herpes... it just activates dormant herpes

1625697555871.jpg

Trending