A guy from Wales lost his phone and saw Somali couple taking selfies on his ICloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no point arguing with spiteful jeberti slaves. They're still mad at us for what the moryans did to them in the 90's. :hemad:

Most darods I've met have jarer hair. The only darod I know with soft hair was Marehan other than that darod with soft hair is literally a myth to me.
Nah.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
There's no point arguing with spiteful jeberti slaves. They're still mad at us for what the moryans did to them in the 90's. :hemad:

Most darods I've met have jarer hair. The only darod I know with soft hair was Marehan other than that darod with soft hair is literally a myth to me.

:damn::damn::damn::damn:
Hutus claiming to be timo jileec.What has the world come to? Is it Yamul Qiyamah???

There are more Daroods with timo jileec then Hutus.This is coming from a non Darood

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
can we call a ceasefire on this blessed day now? :bell:

shout out to everyone who is fasting out there :salute:

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
:damn::damn::damn::damn:
Hutus claiming to be timo jileec.What has the world come to? Is it Yamul Qiyamah???

There are more Daroods with timo jileec then Hutus.This is coming from a non Darood
It's facts babe, it's not a claim. Hawiyes are known to have timo jilac and dark/marin skin. Whereas darods are known to look mullatoes or jarers due to them being slaves of an Arab. Go and learn your history. Darod waa fake Somali.

VixR

Veritas
Maybe in your Hutu family! Neither me or my family have dark skin or Madow hair.There is a reason there is not a lot of Hawiye with straight hair.

The Somali,Madow and Oromo blood produces a variety of phenotypes within a single family.This is quite common among mixed populations.
Hawiye are notorious for straight/wavyish soft long hair, dark skin to light, etc. Other darker/dark skin Somalis usually have rough hair the darker they are, but them they have it in ample. The woman I've seen it in plenty, but bc you're a man and hijab, you'd probably notice it in their men. I deffo have.:zhqjlmx:

The phenotypes you're talking about are spread out. I've seen northerners and southerners with every variation of everything up there and NOT, but they still all look identifiably Somali, whether they are light/dark, wavy/rougher haired.
Does this guy look Somali? :hmm:
r
Yeah, actually. He's a type I would recognize. Much more convincing than the guy in the OP pic.

Last edited:

now sis.....thats a lie and you know it. Darod is as authentic a somali can get, the rest of y'all are sheegatos. :dabcasar: ( <--- is that guy somali? :ayaanswag: )

real shit though were speaking as if features are a monolith in each qabil, but in reality you can find 10 different features in one family. qabil is a Myth!!!! is arab propaganda to make us think were one of them

them two in the op though..... :ayaanswag:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
now sis.....thats a lie and you know it. Darod is as authentic a somali can get, the rest of y'all are sheegatos. :dabcasar: ( <--- is that guy somali? :ayaanswag: )
Yeah he is lol, IIRC Sheikh Dabcasar is MJ. The guy is a massive troll though.
real shit though were speaking as if features are a monolith in each qabil, but in reality you can find 10 different features in one family. qabil is a Myth!!!! is arab propaganda to make us think were one of them

them two in the op though.....
Clan/tribal structures are found in almost all nomadic societies, so it has less to do with arab influence and more with us being geeljires. The whole We Wuz Banu Hashim, is something found in almost all muslim societies.

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
I'll never give into the hate walaal.
tumblr_n28ox1T8881t10j7ho3_500.gif

I might join @Caano in his crusade against CisQabil privilegde.
:salute::hemad:
S/O to ma nigga:salute:
is only a question of time when.
actually got recent converts we expanding :obama:
in 6months time the transqabil movement on somalispot will prevail.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:jcoleno: This is might cost me my identity, I live within a 10 mile radius and that couple...

:mjcry: They're from Sudan, each and every one of you is xoolo wallahi.

Eye this out quick, I'm gonna delete this.. There's too many Reer Birminghams..

Yeah he is lol, IIRC Sheikh Dabcasar is MJ. The guy is a massive troll though.

Clan/tribal structures are found in almost all nomadic societies, so it has less to do with arab influence and more with us being geeljires. The whole We Wuz Banu Hashim, is something found in almost all muslim societies.
true. its still retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.