A guy confessed to me 2 times in 1 day!!!

omg cadaan niggas need to be killed off my natural selection rn
disgusting behavior

Last summer i've seen one of the nicest somali girls i've ever seen, probably one of the most beautiful women period
She was flawless physically abayoo:banderas::ooh::diddyass:

Then some dutty 50 year old looking cadaan demon comes up behind her and kisses her neck:mugshotman:

my heart sank
i died a little inside:ileycry:

i'm not one to claim ownership on anyone, do as you please, but still.....what a waste of perfect genes:ileycry:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Last summer i've seen one of the nicest somali girls i've ever seen, probably one of the most beautiful women period
She was flawless physically abayoo:banderas::ooh::diddyass:

Then some dutty 50 year old looking cadaan demon comes up behind her and kisses her neck:mugshotman:

my heart sank
i died a little inside:ileycry:

i'm not one to claim ownership on anyone, do as you please, but still.....what a waste of perfect genes:ileycry:
She's living in cadaan country, what do you expect?:bell: she moved up the socioeconomic system by marrying an cadaan guy. Congratz to her:yousmart:

She's living in cadaan country, what do you expect?:bell: she moved up the socioeconomic system by marrying an cadaan guy. Congratz to her:yousmart:

at the cost of some wrinkly bilbo baggins looking f*ck, huffing and puffing on top off her :susp:

she's probably just trying to finess him...hopefully she no sugar baby :kendrickcry:
i'd hate to see my sisters in such positions :meleshame:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

11955.jpg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Tell It to his face to cut the crap, it's your duty to make him snap out of this fantasy high-school musical daydream

Trending