A guy commits suicide days to his wedding in Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
A hard working guy commits suicide in his newly furnished wedding place just days into his wedding in Berbera after a xalimo wanted to extort him more money.

The reason why he committed suicide is said that after the guy invested a lot in the wedding preparations the xalimo all of a sudden said aw wanted her wedding in hargeisa and doesn't want to live in berbera or their will be no wedding.

Frustrated and angered by her move the poor hard working guy committed suicide in the kitchen of the new house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a muppet :drakelaugh:ciise muuse niggas r saaaarft :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP

Asma Codey hails from other regions in Somalia not Sland region.
upload_2017-8-2_18-33-17.png

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:snoop: this is why i advocste for bdsm. our men needs to be dominant and not let fickle minded xaliimos dictate to them.

the deceaced guy worked hard in scorching heat for years, saving all his income while living in a humble life. all for it to be spent on ungrateful xalimo.

his job was in berbera but she wanted the glittering life in hargeysa. she didnt love him and even threatened to anul her marriage if he didnt cioperate for her demands.

he was devastated. lost his mind. couldnt understand how the f*ck he married such monostrous woman. it devied his logic and thus punished himself for such utter disaster to his judgement and shame.

our women need to stop this unrealistic expectation. we need to ban the foreign opera series theyre obsessed on and base their life.

lets pray for the brother may allah forgive him and rest him jannah. amen!

NOW YALL FAARAHS SEE THE REALITY OF XALIIMOS. THEY DONT CARE YOUR LIFE, WRLLBEING.

TIME TO MAN UP AND STOP BEING SOFT

She has a right to leave the proposed wedding at any time. Spending a lifetime living in the sweltering heat of Berbera is the type of thing that can make someone change their mind, especially since the wedding was around the corner. This man had a right to be upset, but suicide is extreme and suggests an unstable personality.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Im so hurt walahi. i dunno whether to hope to god she hangs herself or habaar her the worst habaar someone could do.

ina lilaah waa inaa ilayji raajicun!

waar naagihi maxaa naxariista ka qaadey. subxaanalaah! ilaahayow naag guur iga rabta haiso dhawayn. may any woman that notices me break a leg or two. amen!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All of you Ashy Abdis acting concerned about this situation, if the girl committed suicide you would have not been reacting this way. Stop these faux concerns.

AUN to the guy.

And I've already kicked her out of Xalimo Justice league club. She can claim habesha.

Infact she's a habesha from now on.

tenor.gif

ExcessFame

True Villain
All of you Ashy Abdis acting concerned about this situation, if the girl committed suicide you would have not been reacting this way. Stop these faux concerns.

AUN to the guy.

And I've already kicked her out of Xalimo Justice league club. She can claim habesha.

Infact she's a habesha from now on.

tenor.gif
Someone is dead and a thread was made about them and you're screaming "ASHY ABDIII ASHY ABDIII"

Have some shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts