A guy commits suicide days to his wedding in Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hard working guy commits suicide in his newly furnished wedding place just days into his wedding in Berbera after a xalimo wanted to extort him more money.

The reason why he committed suicide is said that after the guy invested a lot in the wedding preparations the xalimo all of a sudden said aw wanted her wedding in hargeisa and doesn't want to live in berbera or their will be no wedding.

Frustrated and angered by her move the poor hard working guy committed suicide in the kitchen of the new house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
A hard working guy commits suicide in his newly furnished wedding place just days into his wedding in Berbera after a xalimo wanted to extort him more money.

The reason why he committed suicide is said that after the guy invested a lot in the wedding preparations the xalimo all of a sudden said aw wanted her wedding in hargeisa and doesn't want to live in berbera or their will be no wedding.

Frustrated and angered by her move the poor hard working guy committed suicide in the kitchen of the new house.

NSFW :nahgirl:

That kind of gore should not be allowed here :gucciwhat:

Benjamin

någon :)

You should warn us, not use spoiler. :guccishock:
RIP

Poor guy. Why didn't that gold digging, dime a dozen xalimo tell him she wanted it in Hargeisa from the start? Never put all your eggs in one basket, especially for fickle women.

AUN

why would anyone kill themselves because of that and what kind of person asks the venue should be changed after the money has already been paid the women is the definition of qumayo

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN.

Why would he kill himself because she refused to move to a different city? I hope he haunts her for the rest of her useless, heartless life.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
what kind of person asks the venue should be changed after the money has already been paid the women is the definition of qumayo
A spoiled Xalimo who knows people like this guy can be plied and pushed around. Pick the right woman and make sure she knows there are limits.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's like that sissy Abdi you were talking about in your thread. AUN though. This is not to dog pile
Istaqfurallah we shouldn't talk ill of the dead.

As a xalimo I'm disgusted by this behavior. We in the xalimo justice league headquarters will not claim that witch.

AUN.

Why would he kill himself because she refused to move to a different city? I hope he haunts her for the rest of her useless, heartless life.
She refused after he invested a lot in a new home for her in berbera and was getting ready for the aroos.

She should have told me from the beginning instead of putting him through all that only to no wedding if it's not hargeisa

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
She refused after he invested a lot in a new home for her in berbera and was getting ready for the aroos.

She should have told me from the beginning instead of putting him through all that only to no wedding if it's not hargeisa
That's not worth dying over AUN anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending