A group of African Americans jump on a somali boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
this can never happen in toronto. in toronto for every somali guy there is 25 madows. we are out numbered 25 to 1 but we are known for our heart. lol they know somalis in toronto dont play like dat. bro i got rushed when i was 14 years old by a gang of 15-18 year old guys when i moved to a jamaican neighborhood. i told my OGs in my old neighborhood and they put that block on curfew. from then on they didnt even look me in my eyes. but dont get it twisted 10 years ago in toronto it was jamaicans running shit. now its somalis.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
this can never happen in toronto. in toronto for every somali guy there is 25 madows. we are out numbered 25 to 1 but we are known for our heart. lol they know somalis in toronto dont play like dat. bro i got rushed when i was 14 years old by a gang of 15-18 year old guys when i moved to a jamaican neighborhood. i told my OGs in my old neighborhood and they put that block on curfew. from then on they didnt even look me in my eyes. but dont get it twisted 10 years ago in toronto it was jamaicans running shit. now its somalis.
I know somalis run things in canada. But reer ohio mostly arrived around the same time as reer canada yet things havent changed the maadows bully them and even kill them. This is to do with racial tension and culture and easy target. Even a maadow from ohio spoke about the disdain black people show and openly display hatred.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I live in MN, and madoows are more hesitant to jump a Somali. From what I just saw, looks like that isn’t the case in Ohio.

interesting whats stopping mn maadows from jumping is it bcos somalis are a majority and roll deep. Wheras in ohio the maadows are in the millions there was always tension there i went through some ohio somalis on twitter and they always complain about the Madows overthere who would have thought

Smh whats going on with american somalis ive been hearing too many stories where somali boys are targeted by maadows overthere i think this is in Ohio this is the many incidents ive been hearing. Can someone from Ohio please enlighten me

Why are so many jumping at him :faysalwtf: I can understand if hes big and huge, "but come on now! :jcoleno:

Lol this Madow rapper got caught lacking couple days ago and put in the hospital it can happen to anyone if you're outnumbered.

US mathows are different then toronto and uk they are the most xoolo group. Ohio malis are strapped up though so it's not much of a big issue, but since we don't beef with other malis like MN our main opposition is mathows. But either way bro got up quick so it was no damage he'll slide back no doubt.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol this Madow rapper got caught lacking couple days ago and put in the hospital it can happen to anyone if you're outnumbered.

US mathows are different then toronto and uk they are the most xoolo group. Ohio malis are strapped up though so it's not much of a big issue, but since we don't beef with other malis like MN our main opposition is mathows. But either way bro got up quick so it was no damage he'll slide back no doubt.
they seem beyond scary overthere very dangerous be on your guard it seems like they loathe yall with passion. In canada theyre miskeen and wont do no harm

What part of Columbus does he live? I need this information quickly.

My blood is boiling now. We as people never took shit from anyone, and we're not going to start doing now...especially not to subhuman parasites, who were abused by white people all of their lives.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What part of Columbus does he live? I need this information quickly.

My blood is boiling now. We as people never took shit from anyone, and we're not going to start doing now...especially not to subhuman parasites, who were abused by white people all of their lives.
probably the south since there's barely any somalis there

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Let us not judge and generalize based on videos.

I love the AA community, they have pathed the way for us to be able to migrate here. They view us as their brothers from another. I am just glad most AA's haven't came across rude somalis who use white supremacist terms that would make Clayton Bigsby blush.

May the Somali and AA community prosper in this land of opportunity :)

AA's over all 5 lol, North American Malis too
AAs are a minority in NYC now. 90% of Black people in NYC are Caribbeans, Africans and Black Latinos ( Dominicans Panamanians, Black Hondurans).

AAs in Brooklyn and Harlem are kind of an elite class lol go to Bed-Stuy or Harlem and it’s clean, nice and big brownstone houses, friendly people.

Go to Caribbean Flatbush it’s 10 people per apartment, constant smell of beef patties and curry fish in the air and wild dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending