A group of African Americans jump on a somali boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Smh whats going on with american somalis ive been hearing too many stories where somali boys are targeted by maadows overthere i think this is in Ohio this is the many incidents ive been hearing. Can someone from Ohio please enlighten me

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Somalis need to stay away from these sub humans 97E0E03E-3A9D-4326-9206-65CFD6F89BC8.png

Tukraq

VIP
Smh whats going on with american somalis ive been hearing too many stories where somali boys are targeted by maadows overthere i think this is in Ohio this is the many incidents ive been hearing. Can someone from Ohio please enlighten me

Just needs to slide back with his homies:manny: they caught him lacking happens to everybody, just remember their faces and come back 50 deep and leave em bloody:lolbron:

Ugaaso

Deni
Just needs to slide back with his homies:manny: they caught him lacking happens to everybody, just remember their faces and come back 50 deep and leave em bloody:lolbron:

He is a high school student , I hope he doesn't get caught getting back at them.

Tukraq

VIP
Damnn so whats the truth :dwill:
Madows and Mali’s don’t really control Ohio, it’s like 50/50 so a lot of these beefs and jumping will happen on both sides:manny: just don’t get caught alone without bronem:pachah1:
It’s cool though they’ll slide back and even the score

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Hey not all African Americans are like this guys. They have some trashy people, but there are tons of good AAs out there. Cool it with the racism.
Ofourse sis i know that there are good AA im just posting this because i have been hearing tensions between somalis and maadows in ohio and now this video so i just wanted people perspective. And what do you mean "cool off with the racism?? dont try and turn this against me.

Ofourse sis i know that there are good AA im just posting this because i have been hearing tensions between somalis and maadows in ohio and now this video so i just wanted people perspective. And what do you mean "cool off with the racism??
I wasn’t talking about you abaayo, just the ones here calling them danyeers and stuff. Some people here speak like KKK members.

Tukraq

VIP
He is a high school student , I hope he doesn't get caught getting back at them.
Just catch em after school :bell:
I doubt anyone would snitch, even if you get caught it’s worth it:birdman: my parents would give me a pat on the back for beating these guys with the bros:kodaksmiley: being pussy isn’t in the Somali culture and were very revengeful:fredo:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I wasn’t talking about you abaayo, just the ones here calling them danyeers and stuff. Some people here speak like KKK members.
yeah i understand that because AA dont have hate like they do the maadows in the uk but i cant say that 100% because im not from ohio

Ramen

🌸
Hey not all African Americans are like this guys. They have some trashy people, but there are tons of good AAs out there. Cool it with the racism.
How is it racism when we are both black?

Are you saying that Somalis are not black? is it because of our features? because of our religion?? is it because of our dark skin with red undertones??? wallahi i never knew that you were a colorist, featurist, racist and islamophobe

i am crying as im writing this

shame on you!

How is it racism when we are both black?

Are you saying that Somalis are not black? is it because of our features? because of our religion?? is it because of our dark skin with red undertones??? wallahi i never knew that you were a colorist, featurist, racist and islamophobe

i am crying as im writing this

shame on you!
Of course we’re black as well! I just meant that we’re anti-black (to ourselves and other Africans) but racism is just easier to say.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
..Arabs and are our enemies.
The boy will learn that blacks are not our friends and i hope he will build a strong personnality and physique.
Good luck to him, i pray for the Madows that they will catch Ebola and AIDS.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Those pussies did not even give him a chance. And I bet you 100% the Somali guy will be the laugh stock of the school for this, fucking dumbasses. (To the high school students not you guys lol.) I was really shocked when he got back up like it was nothing after. That basically show cassed that if these savages 1 v 1 him, they would of got there asses whipped. Uff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending