A goody school teacher accused of having sex with an underage student

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Imagine your childhood sweetheart from school whom you were about to get married to is now being accused of sleeping with a 14 year old multiple times. The poor man is muslim most likely arab since they're from Sydney. I genuinely want to know what you think of this story and what would you do in this situation. Cadaan woman are scary they be so kind to everyone but do these sick freaky stuff behind closed doors.
30734022-0-image-a-14_1594698119586.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is my experience that Men who are into pubescent girls/boys have a certain profile of characteristics. They are highly aroused by very young kids, who are in the cusp of pubescent/adolescent boarders. I can mention them if you are not opposed to it.

1597857516612.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Imagine your childhood sweetheart from school whom you were about to get married to is now being accused of sleeping with a 14 year old multiple times. The poor man is muslim most likely arab since they're from Sydney. I genuinely want to know what you think of this story and what would you do in this situation. Cadaan woman are scary they be so kind to everyone but do these sick freaky stuff behind closed doors.
View attachment 138002
What would have done? Milf are good, especially those with big oppai.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
View attachment 138002
:damedamn: :vqbuyv0::faysalwtf::gunsmiley:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why is it always a few years later, and not that day if she is honest :jaynerd:
she's guilty is written all over her face lol and i don't feel sorry for that dhegcas he could have cuffed plenty of arab muslim girls but instead bagged himself a dhil0 with no morals that's cadaan to top that inwknder how the arab community is feeling and how humiliated he must be that his face is everywhere people will always label him as dayooth

she's guilty is written all over her face lol and i don't feel sorry for that dhegcas he could have cuffed plenty of arab muslim girls but instead bagged himself a dhil0 with no morals that's cadaan to top that inwknder how the arab community is feeling and how humiliated he must be that his face is everywhere people will always label him as dayooth
His bottom part overpowered him :mjcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't get why people end up with individuals without doing their research. You need a private investigator. God knows what these people do on their down time.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don't get why people end up with individuals without doing their research. You need a private investigator. God knows what these people do on their down time.
I agree doing high detective is necessary before wifing anyone but with cadaan girls you just never know what they really be upto even if you knew her all your life just like with that poor arab man. They could even be religiously commited these cadaan women but secretly be doing freaky things without you even knowing. This is why if I was a guy I would rather be celibate than ever marry a cadaan I don't care if she's attractive or a revert

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So apparently her dumbfounded arab husband does not believe in the allegations and will continue to stand by her. May Monica continue to cheat on him with underage or older men.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I agree doing high detective is necessary before wifing anyone but with cadaan girls you just never know what they really be upto even if you knew her all your life just like with that poor arab man. They could even be religiously commited these cadaan women but secretly be doing freaky things without you even knowing. This is why if I was a guy I would rather be celibate than ever marry a cadaan I don't care if she's attractive or a revert

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
he either cheats on her that's why he's turning a blind eye or he's a complete utter moron no other explanation.

I think he's blinded by the fake blonde hair and he's irrationally supporting her which is doing more harm for his actual image. The guy could easily cut her loose and marry someone else down the road which could actually redeem him in the eyes of his people. :deadrose: He's been served a lifetime L.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think he's blinded by the fake blonde hair and he's irrationally supporting her which is doing more harm for his actual image. The guy could easily cut her loose and remarry which could actually redeem him in the eyes of his people. :deadrose: He's been served a lifetime L.
well she's accused and could be sentenced to 12 years in prison but in all honestly his entire family is an L I would disown my son if he continued with the marriage

Trending

Latest posts