A girl is flirting with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
there is this white girl in my college class who is staring at me and flirting. I know its haram but I wanna leave them nuts hanging out of her. What do i do she has a fat ass and is pretty, but i don't wanna go to hell. Should I go bang or leave?
This man took this shit straight out of a teenage boys wattpad.
:faysalwtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
there is this white girl in my college class who is staring at me and flirting. I know its haram but I wanna leave them nuts hanging out of her. What do i do she has a fat ass and is pretty, but i don't wanna go to hell. Should I go bang or leave?
FEAR GOD AND STOP

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Noice fowkin Work @Xaruun

:salute:
1624418014240.png

1624417980072.png

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Leave nuts hanging out of her? Wow I have never heard that saying before. Boy you really need to release and break your virginity if you have to say you want to see your buts hanging out of her

Turn her muslim and marry her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending