Dating White girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is this white girl in my college class who is staring at me and flirting. I know its haram but I wanna leave them nuts hanging out of her. What do i do she has a fat ass and is pretty, but i don't wanna go to hell. Should I go bang or leave?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
there is this white girl in my college class who is staring at me and flirting. I know its haram but I wanna leave them nuts hanging out of her. What do i do she has a fat ass and is pretty, but i don't wanna go to hell. Should I go bang or leave?
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
f*ck off Waryaa...

10 a week? 40 a month? 120 a semester?

That's just asking for HIV:damedamn:
Maybe a bit hyperbolic but you get my point. College is supposed to be your best years and the time you get to discover yourself. It would be foolish to let it go to waste because of some hangups in you beliefs.

OP At the end you have to weigh out which is more important your temporary hangups or regret later on in life

white people's vagina's have teeth. stay away from them. very odd deformed creatures.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Maybe a bit hyperbolic but you get my point. College is supposed to be your best years and the time you get to discover yourself. It would be foolish to let it go to waste because of some hangups in you beliefs.

OP At the end you have to weigh out which is more important your temporary hangups or regret later on in life

Exactly college is supposed to be your best years and the time you get to discover yourself. Hence why it would be foolish to follow the crowd. Alcohol&sex not the only means of having fun. I don't know about you, but beliefs are important to some people. There's nothing more endearing than a young individual who established their values and goals from early years and stuck to it without succumbing to peer pressure.

Exactly college is supposed to be your best years and the time you get to discover yourself. Hence why it would be foolish to follow the crowd. Alcohol&sex not the only means of having fun. I don't know about you, but beliefs are important to some people. There's nothing more endearing than a young individual who established their values and goals from early years and stuck to it without succumbing to peer pressure.
True you don't have to do those things to have fun necessarily. But it's college f*ck it it's only 4 years. Why not break the rules a little you'll have plenty of time to be a boring adult when you're grown up

VixR

Veritas
Ppl who don't do the exploring in their early life are the ones who go a-wall in their forties with a crazy midlife crisis :fittytousand: I have seen it for myself and it's not pretty

Wear a condom, if your going to have sex and get tested for STD'S.......

Be cautious of the white devil, she may say you raped her later on

:fittytousand:

Hit it from the back. Yes I mean the bootyhole and yes I know yall gonna call me gay but you wouldn't be saying that if you tried it

There something seriously wrong with.....uuuufff anal sex khuaala? He doesn't want shit all over him and that's strictly for gay ppl Waraaya

Repent and seek Allah's forgiveness

Nacaala :faysalwtf:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Ppl who don't do the exploring in their early life are the ones who go a-wall in their forties with a crazy midlife crisis :fittytousand: I have seen it for myself and it's not pretty
Damn, I done my exploring when I was 15 and stopped at 20. :ftw9nwa:

I was 5'11 at the age of 13 tho so

Status
Not open for further replies.