A girl I like doesn't like me back

Lol naah you guys are confused fr. Your gender has a conquering mindset. I’m starting to believe men love *****es :reallymaury: can’t be too nice yk
An advice ill give you is, if you sleep around thats fine. When youre done and want to settle never tell a man your actual body count. A miskeen girl can go from wife material to dumped in some guys eyes. Madonna complex unfortunately exists.

Either never bring it up or lie about it.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
An advice ill give you is, if you sleep around thats fine. When youre done and want to settle never tell a man your actual body count. A miskeen girl can go from wife material to dumped in some guys eyes. Madonna ***** complex unfortunately exists.

Either never bring it up or lie about it.
I don’t sleep around but yeah thanks for the advice. I’ve noticed you can’t be too honest about certain things. It’s good to know.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
That's pretty much it. I feel so heartbroken and sad and I don't know what to do. She says it's not me or my looks or personality, she just doesn't feel that way about me.

Any advice would be appreciated

I give you a crayon as a gift, you hate crayons but this one because it's a special crayon you become attached to it. You use it everywhere, for signatures, for writing, for drawing, etc.

A month later I come back and ask you for my crayon back.

You going to refuse me my shit? Give me my shit and go deal with your emotions.

It's not about a girl you're asking, it's how to deal with your emotions.

Go figure this out.

That's pretty much it. I feel so heartbroken and sad and I don't know what to do. She says it's not me or my looks or personality, she just doesn't feel that way about me.

Any advice would be appreciated
What's wrong with you. She did reject you. Move on saaxib. Have some self-respect and respect the girl's choice.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
What's wrong with you. She did reject you. Move on saaxib. Have some self-respect and respect the girl's choice.
I did respect her choice I'm not sure what you mean. I just feel quite sad and I have to find some way to channel all my emotion, perhaps weight lifting

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I did respect her choice I'm not sure what you mean. I just feel quite sad and I have to find some way to channel all my emotion, perhaps weight lifting
Buy a tub of ice cream, pizza, wings then put on a sappy movie (preferably a Meg ryan and Tom Hanks one) then cry till you wake up in a fetal position with half eaten slice of pizza in one hand and your foot dunked in the empty tub of ice cream.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Buy a tub of ice cream, pizza, wings then put on a sappy movie (preferably a Meg ryan and Tom Hanks one) then cry till you wake up in a fetal position with half eaten slice of pizza in one hand and your foot dunked in the empty tub of ice cream.
That...also works...I suppose
:hmm:

The last thing OP needs is to get fat and deter more women.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
You came on a forum to share the fact that a girl rejected you. Shame is free in this life :francis:
man is sad, we can spare him the riffing and help out a brother in his time of need.

We also don't know what else is going on in his life and how is social life is looking, the fact that this man came to his somali brothers instead of others is pretty important.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
this is just how it is bro, every man has had that one girl he liked and many never said anything.

its time to take the L with stride, its part of being a man to let every L shape you into a better version of yourself.

Go lift some weights and try to hustle on the internet for business. Go start a youtube channel and talk about something halal that you are passionate about.

InshALLAH in no time you will be successful and will have a loving wife (or 4).

I will keep you in my dua bro

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
this is just how it is bro, every man has had that one girl he liked and many never said anything.

its time to take the L with stride, its part of being a man to let every L shape you into a better version of yourself.

Go lift some weights and try to hustle on the internet for business. Go start a youtube channel and talk about something halal that you are passionate about.

InshALLAH in no time you will be successful and will have a loving wife (or 4).

I will keep you in my dua bro
Thank you bro, I really appreciate it.

I am starting the road of self improvement and reflection. Inshallah I will succeed 🙏

Trending