A girl I like doesn't like me back

Its because you didn't go about it the halaal way, perhaps this is allah's way of protecting you from a haraam relationship

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Use that energy and direct into positive af things bro.

Gym, projects or studies.

Your time is valuable bro. For every woman that doesn’t want to be with you, there are 10 that would love a minute of your time.

Same goes for the sisters.

Most men need to get over their oneitis to have fulfilling, healthy relationships. What better way than to have casual sex to build experience and realise its not a big deal if you're rejected.
Ideally, you'd want to marry your onetis. Because those unfulfilling realtionships and all the meaningless sex (experience) in world wouldn't fill that void. Welcome to manhood OP:mjcry:

Ideally, you'd want to marry your onetis. Because those unfulfilling realtionships and all the meaningless sex (experience) in world wouldn't fill that void. Welcome to manhood OP:mjcry:
I think a girl can smell when you have onetis over them. It more than likely drys the pusssy up. :bell:

I think a girl can smell when you have onetis over them. It more than likely drys the pusssy up. :bell:
I know sxb, you turn into a complete homo with women you genuinely have feelings for, but you have to act like an emotionally unavalible cùnt to keep their interest. Hang in there OP, you'll be too jaded to give a f*ck in a few years lol

It's_All_So_Tiresome.png

Nope. She'll likely leave you, women don't want a man all over them being clingy as if shes the Queen of England.
All those meaningless sex and relationships will build him to view women as normal and not put them on a pedestal.

Men are lovey-dovey at first til women fall into their trap 🙄 then they switch up
Thats usually if you let him hit fast. If you make him wait hes going to think with his brain and if he stays for a while then he probably likes you for you. Then again some niggas will chase you for months acting all good then quit after hitting.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Thats usually if you let him hit fast. If you make him wait hes going to think with his brain and if he stays for a while then he probably likes you for you. Then again some niggas will chase you for months acting all good then quit after hitting.
By falling into their trap I meant catching feelings but yeah your point applies as well

That's pretty much it. I feel so heartbroken and sad and I don't know what to do. She says it's not me or my looks or personality, she just doesn't feel that way about me.

Any advice would be appreciated
Saxib hit the road jack she just saved you from tsunami.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
We switch up because you don't live up to the idealized version of you that we create in our own heads, so in a way, it's all your fault :pachah1:
Lol naah you guys are confused fr. Your gender has a conquering mindset. I’m starting to believe men love es :reallymaury: can’t be too nice yk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol naah you guys are confused fr. Your gender has a conquering mindset. I’m starting to believe men love *****es :reallymaury: can’t be too nice yk
Don't fall into that trap, no one wants to come home to girl with a permanent resting bítch face. I'd actually get a second job just to avoid her lmfao

If she don't pay rent, she shouldn't be in your head. There are tons of girls out there do not fret over a single girl. Especially if she not feeling you.

Trending