A geeljire land grab happening in Turkey. Geeljires told one another. $30k homes in Ankara/Istanbul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know any somalis in the ghettos, and why only where you live when you can invest in several markets and hedge your bets

@Tukraq

The best investments are for your children and secondly, it’s desperately needed back home and have you heard the Dubai real-estate crash where Somalis in the diaspora lost hundreds of millions of dollars in the 2000’s? Better invest in Puntland or wherever your family hails from. This will create growth in the local economy, and a vibrant local economy will emerge and property prices will evolve & pick up. This will also enable governments to access tax money and spend on local infrastructures such as school, hospitals, roads and etc. win/win situation for all.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

The best investments are for your children and secondly, it’s desperately needed back home and have you heard the Dubai real-estate crash where Somalis in the diaspora lost hundreds of millions of dollars in the 2000’s? Better invest in Puntland or wherever your family hails from. Growth in the local economy will evolve and properly prices will pick up.
the best investment in not necessarily your children, especially financially considering you can make better financial investments and give it to them later like all these trust fund babies like trump, a Realestate crash isn't a loss unless you sell otherwise you still own the property, even if it goes down in value drastically in the short term it will eventually produce a profit, they should have waited it out and would have made millions off their properties in Dubai, also why exactly would it be financially better to invest in the local economy:drakewtf:

@Tukraq

Check the Chinese in your city, you might learn a trick or two how they invest by targeting to buy realestate near better performing schools. That’s investing in your children. Since, you don’t know how these Somalis in the diaspora lost their investments in the Dubai fiasco and not prepared to research it, don’t waste my time. I hope they aren’t making the same mistakes as the previous generation did in Dubai.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Check the Chinese in your city, you might learn a trick or two how they invest by targeting to buy realestate near better performing schools. That’s investing in your children. Since, you don’t know how these Somalis in the diaspora lost their investments in the Dubai fiasco and not prepared to research it, don’t waste my time. I hope they aren’t making the same mistakes as the previous generation did in Dubai.
you pretty much can't lose in Realestate if you own the land and house and don't sell during a down turn, just keep the property and wait it out:bell: whoever panicked and sold their properties in Dubai during a financial crisis is just a flat out idiot unless their plan was to sell and then buy back in when it gets even cheaper, also I don't know why your bringing up schools when education is very overrated and docent really help you get ahead in most cases, making financial investments for your kids would be much wiser, especially trust funds because that money compounds fast:pachah1:

you pretty much can't lose in Realestate if you own the land and house and don't sell during a down turn, just keep the property and wait it out:bell: whoever panicked and sold their properties in Dubai during a financial crisis is just a flat out idiot unless their plan was to sell and then buy back in when it gets even cheaper, also I don't know why your bringing up schools when education is very overrated and docent really help you get ahead in most cases, making financial investments for your kids would be much wiser, especially trust funds because that money compounds fast:pachah1:

@Tukraq

The Somalis were shown the properties they were going to buy being built and documents were exchanged but the same apartment was sold to dozens of different people at the same-time. The whole thing was set-up by some Emerati crooks and their Somali middlemen.to con these "cash-filled Western Somalis". Soon after, there was a property crash and a couple of these Somalis who complained to the Dubai authorities were arrested for filing false reports in Dubai and the rest fled since they didn't want these funds be known to the authorities back in their respective countries, they didn't lodge any complaints. Tuug, Tuug xadey ma maqashey.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

The Somalis were shown the properties they were going to buy being built and documents were exchanged but the same apartment was sold to dozens of different people at the same-time. The whole thing was set-up by some Emerati crooks and their Somali middlemen.to con these "cash-filled Western Somalis". A couple of these Somalis were jailed for filing false reports in Dubai and the rest fled since they didn't want these funds be known to the authorities back in their respective countries, they didn't lodge any complaints. Tuug, Tuug xadey ma maqashey.
so they were scamed, :bell: what in the world does that have to do with investing:mjlol:

so they were scamed, :bell: what in the world does that have to do with investing:mjlol:

@Tukraq

Most of the money invested came by means of welfare cheating and by other sources. If cheated, who will you complain to? Don't act like you are a Chinese guy. What makes you think they won't be cheated again by unscrupulous opportunist Turks? Best place to invest is in your own country.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Most of the money invested came by means of welfare cheating and by other sources. If cheated, who will you complain to? Don't act like you are a Chinese guy. What makes you think they won't be cheated again by unscrupulous opportunist Turks? Best place to invest is in your own country.
how do they get money from welfare:farmajoyaab: are they from Sweden or something:siilaanyolaugh: I can understand why there investing secretly in other countries, that tax rate is unreal:noneck: however in the US, yeah were basically like the Chinese, clean sources of income from businesses

@Tukraq

The best investments are for your children and secondly, it’s desperately needed back home and have you heard the Dubai real-estate crash where Somalis in the diaspora lost hundreds of millions of dollars in the 2000’s? Better invest in Puntland or wherever your family hails from. This will create growth in the local economy, and a vibrant local economy will emerge and property prices will evolve & pick up. This will also enable governments to access tax money and spend on local infrastructures such as school, hospitals, roads and etc. win/win situation for all.

1. The day their get read of that BS 4.5 that is when everyone will rush back home to build.
2. Property in Somalia the value are equal as USA, UK, Canada the prices are ridiculous how can you sell a 3 bedroom property, knowing it's not a safe country no Police no hospitals no school, no local shops or Emergency Services. it's just matter of time before some one blow themselves up near by you sweet home, or watch out from crazy Somalis with gun not looting your property yet the property value is going upto 200K to 300K, When i can buy a home here in USA or UK with that price knowing my families are safe, school is near by Emergency services etc. I'm Sorry but SOMALIA is not ready to many governments in Somalia at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts