A geeljire arrested for stalking congresswoman AOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
he looks like one

He looks average somali to me. And the man could be mentally ill. So it is not funny to insert clan insults in a situation like this where a Somali brother is at harms way and can end up in jail where he will get killed, or abused.

Are you not folks normal Somalis who have class? Most of you i assume come from gunnimo households.

And some of you act like females.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The Xalimos have been a no show as of late, I might give them an easy goal

Douala Hashi, 31, who violated an order of protection regarding Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, is back to court after going to the freshman congresswoman’s Queens office building for the second time in a month in Queens on Thursday, June 27, 2019. (Byron Smith/for New York Daily News)

GUDTALSIXZEDRA5UAE54KWYHBU.JPG

Duale, high chances that hes a huutu...

Is this @R.Kelly? They finally got him?

:ooh:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
This is @Rkelly folks. He has a grudge against Ilhan so he figure to front on her by taking his chances on AOC.

Muji

VIP
His lips are black as pitch.

He actually doesn’t look terrible for a cross between a crackhead and a mad scientist who was caught performing experiments on animals or something. He’s not particularly ugly if we’re honest, he just looks like a string of bad decisions.

:noneck::ayaanswag:

Are we looking at the same picture?

Have you lost your mind?

Sis you are hitting desperation at this point. He looks like the human trash can farax you usually see sitting outside a cafe cat calling 13 year olds.

If you were interested in dark, skinny ugly men with receding hair line you should have asked me to introduce you to aussiehustler

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He looks average somali to me. And the man could be mentally ill. So it is not funny to insert clan insults in a situation like this where a Somali brother is at harms way and can end up in jail where he will get killed, or abused.

Are you not folks normal Somalis who have class? Most of you i assume come from gunnimo households.

And some of you act like females.

He reminds them of the cold blooded Mooryaan who made them refugees :mjlol:

If we're talking about mentally challenged Somalis, we all know which group of Somalis take the cake. Dabacasar and Mama Malyun is a clue :mjpls:

Muji

VIP
He reminds them of the cold blooded Mooryaan who made them refugees :mjlol:

If we're talking about mentally challenged Somalis, we all know which group of Somalis take the cake. Dabacasar and Mama Malyun is a clue :mjpls:

I think he might be Isaaq that crazed khaat induced look is something they all carry from birth. We will need to see if his teeth are orange before we confirm though

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler hasn't made a post since Monday which is really unusual. I guess now we know what happened.
:mjlol:

Lol the only reason he hasn’t been posting is because I’ve had my foot on his throat for the past week. How does it feel knowing a feminist did in a week something you and your militia couldn’t do in a year.

Last edited:
Wallahi he could look great with a bit of effort, or I’m officially crazy.

Three square meals to gain back the drug weightloss, erasing the last 10 years of his mismanaged life, and off whatever substance he’s on to return his lips (and mannerisms) to normal, and he’ll be good to go. He even has a full head of hair to work with.

My brother says, “NY comes for everyone”.

She has officially lost it guys. She's been on te verge for a while.....but its official now. That man is ugly and whatever he started with is gone with drugs. But he is isaaq so maybe thats why lol

Muji

VIP
She has officially lost it guys. She's been on te verge for a while.....but its official now. That man is ugly and whatever he started with is gone with drugs. But he is isaaq so maybe thats why lol

You know you’ve lost it when Basra calls you crazy.

Still now that you know her standards are low this might be a good time for you to go in to her DMs instead of following her around the forum.

You know you’ve lost it when Basra calls you crazy.

Still now that you know her standards are low this might be a good time for you to go in to her DMs instead of following her around the forum.

Why you gotta call me out like that lool. Vix is my e-crush....but she lives on the other side of the world. Now that I know what she finds attractive I may be too good looking for her and move on to someone closer to me like you. I know @AussieHustler will ban me if I dm his woman. But im gonna go for it yolo

Muji

VIP
Why you gotta call me out like that lool. Vix is my e-crush....but she lives on the other side of the world. Now that I know what she finds attractive I may be too good looking for her and move on to someone closer to me like you. I know @AussieHustler will ban me if I dm his woman. But im gonna go for it yolo

If you find this mental basket attractive who looks like he could be one of your dad’s chewing partner attractive then there isn’t much You wouldn’t find attractive.

Aussie is in hiding, I have emasculated in front of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending