A geeljire arrested for stalking congresswoman AOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
:noneck::ayaanswag:

Are we looking at the same picture?

Have you lost your mind?

Sis you are hitting desperation at this point. He looks like the human trash can farax you usually see sitting outside a cafe cat calling 13 year olds.

If you were interested in dark, skinny ugly men with receding hair line you should have asked me to introduce you to aussiehustler
I am a visionary, Knowles. My natural interior design skills are well known, but even animate objects (humans) are not spared. Sometimes when I’m bored, I pick out ways some random person can upgrade themselves.

Your Aussie obsession is a bit awkward, sis. If you could see outside yourself, you’d give it a rest. I think you like him and the last thing you’d do is introduce someone to him, but he clearly went wrong somewhere lol. What did he do to you? :damedamn:

Muji

VIP
I am a visionary, Knowles. My natural interior design skills are well known, but even animate objects (humans) are not spared. Sometimes when I’m bored, I pick out ways some random person can upgrade themselves.

Your Aussie obsession is a bit awkward, sis. If you could see outside yourself, you’d give it a rest. I think you like him and the last thing you’d do is introduce someone to him, but he clearly went wrong somewhere lol. What did he do to you? :damedamn:

Loool sis I’m not sure how you can upgrade this farax when there is nothing to start with.

Aussie is a good boy but other chasing him out of this forum I’m not sure there is much else to do.

VixR

Veritas
@Jaydaan @Knowles you guys are messy and staunchly judgmental in a similar way. I think you’d make an exceptional couple, full of life, laughter and poking at things. If I was in the UK, god forbid, I’d be playing matchmaker :icon lol:

Muji

VIP
@Jaydaan @Knowles you guys are messy and staunchly judgmental in a similar way. I think you’d make an exceptional couple, full of life, laughter and poking at things. If I was in the UK, god forbid, I’d be playing matchmaker :icon lol:

I don’t date Somali man

But even if I did I wouldn’t date a labourer

I’m into smart man. I’m currently trying to seduce my professor

So @Knowles is trying to seduce her professor, has yellow fever and describes jackie chan as her ideal man and is a londoner and you think we would be a match? I dont date londoners.......anyone who grew up there has lost their humanity as tge place is a jungle. Also not to sound judgemental but I feel @Knowles bat for the other team. Imagine my girl being taken from.me by another girl. That would mess me up.

VixR

Veritas
Females are out here crying about toxic masculinity, but priding themselves on how they emasculate niggas. Lmao
Aussie isn’t emasculated. If he was engaging @Knowles’s insults in a similar fashion, I would think less of him.

I don’t see why Knowles is targeting him. She could be one of those who thinks she wants a guy who buries her and goes toe to toe, but it’s all fun and games until you find one who will. I like her spirit and all, but she’s scary lol. Too much drama and manipulation. Reminds me slightly of my sister to a much lesser degree (you don’t want to be on the other side of her, but she gets away with it because she’s beautiful. We’re complete opposites in temperament but very close) :icon lol:

Aussie isn’t emasculated. If he was engaging @Knowles’s insults in a similar fashion, I would think less of him.

I don’t see why Knowles is targeting him. She could be one of those who thinks she wants a guy who buries her and goes toe to toe, but it’s all fun and games until you find one who will. I like her spirit and all, but she’s scary lol. Too much drama and manipulation. Reminds me slightly of my sister to a much lesser degree (you don’t want to be on the other side of her, but she gets away with it because she’s beautiful. We’re complete opposites in temperament but very close) :icon lol:
Lol going in on @Knowles head on......you are braver than I thought. But you do know aussie and knowles were talking in real life and she was ready to go down under and visit him. Then she found out his secret and has been hurt since then. I like aussie he is cool guy and Im not gonna judge him for his fetish. But clearly @Knowles dont feel the same way. Lets just say he has a thing for post op .......

VixR

Veritas
Lol going in on @Knowles head on......you are braver than I thought. But you do know aussie and knowles were talking in real life and she was ready to go down under and visit him. Then she found out his secret and has been hurt since then. I like aussie he is cool guy and Im not gonna judge him for his fetish. But clearly @Knowles dont feel the same way. Lets just say he has a thing for post op .......
If Aussie was piling it on her like she is him, I’d do the same for her and call him out on it. It needs to stop.

Yeah, that’s completely false. Probably something @Knowles told you lol. You like to diss Knowles, but you’re a fan of the mess and like gossip more than an average man should.

A guy who’s a fan of the mess isn’t on your side, Knowles.

If Aussie was piling it on her like she is him, I’d do the same for her and call him out on it. It needs to stop.

Yeah, that’s completely false. Probably something @Knowles told you lol. You like to diss Knowles, but you’re a fan of the mess and like gossip more than an average man should.

A guy who’s a fan of the mess isn’t on your side, Knowles.
Wait a minute.....you trying to turn my fellow brit on me. Its true where ever yanks go they cause trouble lool. I have no reason to question her integrity like that. Knowles is an honorable lady with great reputation. Also aussie dont need defending he is more savage than all of us.

VixR

Veritas
Wait a minute.....you trying to turn my fellow brit on me. Its true where ever yanks go they cause trouble lool. I have no reason to question her integrity like that. Knowles is an honorable lady with great reputation. Also aussie dont need defending he is more savage than all of us.

I fully disagree lol. You’re the savages.

Muji

VIP

I think I should make a thread about why I dislike Aussie. It would be a 10 pager- not sure it’s worth wasting on one of abdallas threads.

I think I should make a thread about why I dislike Aussie. It would be a 10 pager- not sure it’s worth wasting on one of abdallas threads.
Keep in mind when ever you tell YOUR truth @VixR will attack you and tell YOU what your truth is. Im telling you these yanks are trouble makers. Im gonna watch blackhawk down later tonight and celebrate when the hawiye brothers bring down the helicopter and drag them in the street. I think vix was on the pilots side in that movie lol

VixR

Veritas
Keep in mind when ever you tell YOUR truth @VixR will attack you and tell YOU what your truth is. Im telling you these yanks are trouble makers. Im gonna watch blackhawk down later tonight and celebrate when the hawiye brothers bring down the helicopter and drag them in the street. I think vix was on the pilots side in that movie lol
Let me just say I find you and the random shit you say about me extremely weird, Gooney.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lady Basra is confused.

101-1012952_what-does-a-good-listener-look-like-raise-your-hand-to-talk.png

rsz_5d179adfe92be.png

"We’re complete opposites in temperament but very close" You're lowkey saying you're beautiful and good-tempered, aren't you? :obama:

Let me just say I find you and the random shit you say about me extremely weird, Gooney.
Im not gooney btw. But you have no sense of humor. You take everythinh on face value. We just having laugh. I doubt knowles or aussie take things to heart or need defending.

VixR

Veritas
rsz_5d179adfe92be.png

"We’re complete opposites in temperament but very close" You're lowkey saying you're beautiful and good-tempered, aren't you? :obama:
That meme is a lie. Men are drama too.

When she tries to come for me, we don’t talk for anywhere between 1 month -1 year before she caves in and reaches out, which I won’t do on principle or else you’re encouraging the behavior. But she’s also a lot of fun so we both lose out. Now that we’re out from under the same roof and not butting heads as much and she’s getting better at managing herself, things are awesome. I can’t wait to see the kind of guy she ends up with. So far my hypothesis is men are too overpowered by beauty so if you have that, you’re set regardless :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.