A funny video on how blacks can't racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually laughed :mjlol: blacks always keep playing the victim card. They always say they can't be racist so it's an excuse for them to throw insults at any race they want. The minute someone talks bad about black people all hell breaks loose and cry out racism and discrimination.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If I ever get caught with nazi symbols on my phone at school, I will be sure to claim black and show them this video.

I actually laughed :mjlol: blacks always keep playing the victim card. They always say they can't be racist so it's an excuse for them to throw insults at any race they want. The minute someone talks bad about black people all hell breaks loose and cry out racism and discrimination.
Can you blame them? jews taught fresh out of slavery blacks how to play the victim hood card in order to get back at white ppl.

:siilaanyolaugh:

EXACTLY, on the money.

Apollo

VIP
If I ever get caught with nazi symbols on my phone at school, I will be sure to claim black and show them this video.

Lol, in the West, especially the USA there is something called black privilege when it comes to college places and in getting away with borderline racist statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.