A Female president, what's your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a female prisdent be good for Somalia/SL/PL?
or is it too harsh for them to handle the situation in the country ?

@Barni @kowdeh what change would that make for that country?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Somaliland is more liberal then PL and Somalia
And the people there still wouldn't allow it.So what does that tell you? Females will never,I repeat never have positions of power.It is against Somali culture and our religon.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It could be a good thing Since women leaders think different but people back home would be to backward to see the the benefits

They would probably moan dhaqanka somalida maha

Especially somali elders they would probably be pissed

Im all for changes, but she would need security

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Forget president, Look what happened to yussur abrar who was the governer of somalias central bank. Within a few months she was threatened by cronies in the government to the point that she fled and resigned while outside of the country. She didn't need the money and was actually sincere in making a change...

Before something like that happens, you have to have a grassroots campaign for equality. Something that the local people feel invested in, and not something being pushed from outsiders. It's certainly possible in time.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Samaroon always stand for change. Yusuf Abrar my eedo. She was allergic to corruption. She had to flee niggas were out there to kill her for a bowl of cambuulo smh.

The minister of finance for SL is a sacad musa women her clan got her that position since the economy is theirs. I think SL could have a female president if she's from the right clan.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
The minister of finance for SL is a sacad musa women her clan got her that position since the economy is theirs. I think SL could have a female president if she's from the right clan.
I'm SM and I denounce that women minister.The prophet cursed the nation that is lead by a women.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I'm SM and I denounce that women minister.The prophet cursed the nation that is lead by a women.
Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab appointed women in 7th century to serve as officials in the market of Medina and don't forget who opened first university.

You are truly a crazy wadaad

Germany the strongest economy in Europe is lead by a female. Female leaders aren't necessary bad or the cause of cataclysm now a days. I can see why in 7th century Arabia it would be dangerous to have a female lead the community though

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab appointed women in 7th century to serve as officials in the market of Medina and don't forget who opened first university.

You are truly a crazy wadaad
That lady was one lady who was a sahaba and still was only a low level market official.Holla at me when you find in Islamic history any evidence of Female Khalifa or Sultana.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Germany the strongest economy in Europe is lead by a female. Female leaders aren't necessary bad or the cause of cataclysm now a days. I can see why in 7th century Arabia it would be dangerous to have a female lead the community though
Germany and the rest of Europe is on the brinks of collapse you HY gaal.Try propagating that shit in Hargeisa and you wil find the people throwing dagax at you

Status
Not open for further replies.