A faarax Islamic school principal in Sweden embezzled over a million dollars intended for the school. He took that money start a “political party”..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This is the type that go back home and who get in governments to steal everything.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This is the type that go back home and who get in governments to steal everything.
How did such a corrupt thief become an MP in a civilized nation is beyond me. Somalis are the biggest con artists :lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

No Gri..this is about Africans just loving corruption. there is NO fear of Allaah swt even though they pray Salat too. Its like Ethics needs to be ingrain in the blood, but Africans do not have that blood. lol

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
The swedish media are run by pussy oles. There's been an ongoing witch hunt for Islamic schools or somali organisations and their leadership.
I know right wing propaganda when I see one.

The guy is the chairman of an islamic school and he's been a politician for time. The guy been getting bread and can fund a party without the need to embezzling.

I don't give a F, I'm with OG Waberi on this one.
The media bogus for this one. Purposely damaging our reputation for clicks and retweets.

No Gri..this is about Africans just loving corruption. there is NO fear of Allaah swt even though they pray Salat too. Its like Ethics needs to be ingrain in the blood, but Africans do not have that blood. lol
the guys raised in somalia (and africa) all have this corruption potential

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the guys raised in somalia (and africa) all have this corruption potential

Not necessarily. Look at congresswoman Ilhaan Omar?
1636188144438.png

Trending