A dude has become women of the year in America

Many a times we've been told that the age old statement has been proven to be false; they even had the audacity to switch it up to fit their agenda, but never has it rung more true than today. Let us recite the glorious statement brothers:

A man can do everything a woman can do and better.:rejoice:

Last edited:
2nd time, Bruce was the first one.

I'm not misogynistic, but my god, men are even better at being women than women apparently.

Fat L for beesha XX

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
I see you Warren Buffett.
3dOXiFsD.jpg

2nd time, Bruce was the first one.

I'm not misogynistic, but my god, men are even better at being women than women apparently.

Fat L for beesha XX
Putting a wig on and makeup does not make you a woman. He was named “woman of the year” because they are trying to normalize this nonsense.

Putting a wig on and makeup does not make you a woman. He was named “woman of the year” because they are trying to normalize this nonsense.
Yeah it’s so crazy when you think about it. A dude can claim he is women any moment he want now as long as he does identify as one. They not even asking him to chop of his wee wee

A real women cant even be the women of the year in this degenerate country
russ.png

Putin plz come and save this finished country

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
Used to be that. Transgender is an identity now. It’s identifying to a gender you are not physically born to

So you telling me that these guys get to beat up women in UFC and get hired for women positions simply because they say they identify as a woman?

That aint right man. That aint fair. I thought they had to rip off the tools.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Used to be that. Transgender is an identity now. It’s identifying to a gender you are not physically born to

Walaahi u r educating me. I thought Transgender was a legal term for cross dressing

Trending

Latest posts