A dude has become women of the year in America

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When Bruce Jenner became woman of the year he still had his D and was wearing boxer shots under his dress accepting his award

What do u mean he still had his D. U mean, he does not anymore?

Ouch

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He does. Just mean the absurdity of the whole thing. He is just a plain cross dresser and they acknowledged him as woman

He came to the View talk show, my fav- been watching it since 97--- he seems like a man to me. He spoke like a man, and said he is not into 'dating', i had a hunch he still slept with women in his cross dressing. Or maybe the lesbian side of me was wishful thinking?

He came to the View talk show, my fav- been watching it since 97--- he seems like a man to me. He spoke like a man, and said he is not into 'dating', i had a hunch he still slept with women in his cross dressing. Or maybe the lesbian side of me was wishful thinking?
He is straight man. But he says he is in a lesbian relationship because they both women.

This lunatic's the Assistant Secretary for Health and a four-star Admiral, let that sink in for a min.
A four-star Admiral who's never set foot on a ship, you can't make this shit up looooooool

I'm already a "POC" and Muslim, If I said I was a "male presenting trans woman" on a job application, I think they'd probably offer me a seat on the board of directors for the company.

e70.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I thought transexual meant changing their natural sex. Otherwise, they're just cross-dressers.
You can’t change your sex. So they changed the name to transgender, and labelles gender as “changing” and “fluid”

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So you telling me that these guys get to beat up women in UFC and get hired for women positions simply because they say they identify as a woman?

That aint right man. That aint fair. I thought they had to rip off the tools.
Nope. Libs want to pass these self ID laws where a man can be himself. Bearded, Testosterone, d!ck and all claim to be a woman. One day a man, next day a woman with 0 effort.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He is straight man. But he says he is in a lesbian relationship because they both women.
Lesbians are HOMOSEXUALS. Not Homogenderals. Homosexual means attraction to the same sex. A trans nikka will never be a lesbo. That is a heterosexual relationship. Nacala.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lesbians are HOMOSEXUALS. Not Homogenderals. Homosexual means attraction to the same sex. A trans nikka will never be a lesbo. That is a heterosexual relationship. Nacala.

Who cares it’s all qashin anyways

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
Nope. Libs want to pass these self ID laws where a man can be himself. Bearded, Testosterone, d!ck and all claim to be a woman. One day a man, next day a woman with 0 effort.

Yaab. I'll believe they believe that non-sense when they let those bearded guys into a woman's prison. Until then they're just goosing around. No pun intended.

Trending

Latest posts