a deleted comment on my recent thread had me shook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
my TItle was click bait originally because I wanted views for the thread. But than someone comment something pretty disturbing. Yaanyuur mentioned having an old friend who was sleeping with goats. :susp:
Dude said wallahi and that just had me baffled I wasn’t sure if I read it correctly. This was me last night trying to make sure I read that correctly
EA792FC0-1E06-4CEC-BC54-ACA8346B27A7.gif

I told myself I was going to go to bed so I didn’t want to reply but like fam that was disturbing.

When I woke up this morning the mods moved the thread and changed the title as I expected but that comment he posted got deleted. But that comment has me shook still.

@Xalimo from da block @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @YourBroMoe did yall see his comment?

@yaanyuur bro explain this.

:kanyehmm: The thoughts that went through my had last night were just overall centered on disappointment.

Just an L fam
I also witnessed something worst than that. I am not sure if I am cursed to see terrible stuff or not. But this is more disturbing. I won't tell u though because I don't want the curse to follow me to all the way to America. What I saw with my own eyes a somali kid was doing, you won't even look at the goat fucker twice. You will forget about the goat fucker.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Cousin fxcker— check

Brother in law marriage— check

Mooching off the Western government and lying— check

Gang banging in the West— check

Looting and killing each other in Somalia— check

Now Goat fxcking?

And you wonder why Somalis are cursed?

Backward, inhumane animals.

I’m so glad I’ve denounced being Somali. I’m simply American with a hint of East African.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There is a goat probably getting it’s cheeks obliterated by an abdi right now somewhere

And your first thought it “ damn now we have nothing to roast arabs with”

We need to end beastiality. We can start if by telling people To stop having sex with that rhinosaurus built woman @Reiko :siilaanyolaugh:
You idiot. You added the last part just now.

How
Dare
You?

@Basra come collect your man child.

mrlog

VIP
Cousin fxcker— check

Brother in law marriage— check

Mooching off the Western government and lying— check

Gang banging in the West— check

Looting and killing each other in Somalia— check

Now Goat fxcking?

Male Diana usage - check

And you wonder why Somalis are cursed?

Backward, inhumane animals.

I’m so glad I’ve denounced being Somali. I’m simply American with a hint of East African.

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.