A debate was held on TV back home abt high rate of divorces. One arrogant xaliimo said “i wldnf allow his mom 2 live with us”

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
There are many reasons & he won't live his mom anymore his mom lives with him 😉 .
If the father is around & other children who can take care of her then the scenario is less likely to happen in the first place.
Have you met somali mothers? They're all overbearing, you may be paying the bills but that's her house,her rules. The wife is a shaqaalo now, Not to mention every little thing she does will be critiqued then broadcasted from here to Somalia.

#NormaliseShippingTheseWomenBackHomeToRetireThereSinceWeDontDoNursingHomes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you met somali mothers? They're all overbearing, you may be paying the bills but that's her house,her rules. The wife is a shaqaalo now, Not to mention every little thing she does will be critiqued then broadcasted from here to Somalia.

#NormaliseShippingTheseWomenBackHomeToRetireThereSinceWeDontDoNursingHomes.

A toxic narcissistic hoyo sorry i can't relate :nahgirl:

These are reer UK somalis. The first 2 xalimos have an accent. Having your mom live in your home can be unhealthy for your wife according to many statistics. Many reer magaal mother's back home live with their sot'oh due to financial reasons but they usually avoid it if they can.

It really isn't our culture. Its timo jilec culture.

Even Islamically, a wife has a right to a private accommodation.

However, if parents are old, obviously they move in with their kids.

Horta, why can’t we just live like roommates

you have your room and I have my room.

Our mutual goal should be to just procreate.

However, leave me alone.

Pay the bill evenly.

Cook your food, don’t cook for me. I’ll cook for me.

Please leave me alone.

I guarantee you we will live in peace.

Right now I have a roommate. We have agreed to keep our apartment clean. Each person cleans after himself.
I come in and I don’t have to say “hi”. I proceeds to my room. If he ain’t in the living room I watch some nba games.

No issue at all.

I would prefer such an arrangement. The only difference is that I will come to your room to make love to you @Boqorada or @Angelina
I will get off of you as soon as I explode inside you. I’ll head back to my room. Thanks.

Eww adeero bleaaseeee.

You're probably old enough to be my dad, albeit with the mentality of a 12 yr old.

Last edited:
There are many reasons & he won't live his mom anymore his mom lives with him 😉 .
If the father is around & other children who can take care of her then the scenario is less likely to happen in the first place.
If she is old and sick then yes... You must look after her.

But other than that, why? Are you timo jilec? That isn't our dhaqan.

i think the first 2-3 years the mother-in-law can help with raising kids and when the kids are easier to handle then she should leave.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
If she is old and sick then yes... You must look after her.

But other than that, why? Are you timo jilec? That isn't our dhaqan.
like half of the wives don't get along with their sod'oh if they live in the same house. my cousin who had to live in her sod'oh's house due to financial reason told me she almost got into a physical fight with her. however, it's pretty chill when hooyo lives with her daughter' family.

like half of the wives don't get along with their sod'oh if they live in the same house. my cousin who had to live in her sod'oh's house due to financial reason told me she almost got into a physical fight with her. however, it's pretty chill when hooyo lives with her daughter' family.

Saxib, every man and woman wants to be the king and queen of their own house.
A lot of women that live with their mother in law don't even have the power to discipline their own children the way they want without their mother in law getting involved.

Imagine as a man, you're living with your father in law and he's trying to run your household and telling you what to do, even when it comes to your own children? I don't know why men always expect women to put up with things they would never accept.

Jungle

VIP
1 of them abdis said id have to ask for permission before my mother is allowed to come to our house :damnmusic: