A debate was held on TV back home abt high rate of divorces. One arrogant xaliimo said “i wldnf allow his mom 2 live with us”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How dare she demands such a break with tradition

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
She's right, it's actually a red flag and any guy who even suggests such a thing should have their dicks cut off.

There's also nothing traditional about it either.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
These are reer UK somalis. The first 2 xalimos have an accent. Having your mom live in your home can be unhealthy for your wife according to many statistics. Many reer magaal mother's back home live with their sot'oh due to financial reasons but they usually avoid it if they can.

She’s not wrong. Women are like caruur cago weyn and they can’t get along. Unless your mother needs help, best to keep the wives away from their mother in law.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's right, it's actually a red flag and any guy who even suggests such a thing should have their dicks cut off.

There's also nothing traditional about it either.

You don’t touch my phone.
I’m fine with my mother not living with us.
I will not send one penny to your relatives.
don’t touch my phone.
Keep your finance away from me just how I intent to keep my bank account to myself.

We will be in peace

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
She can do one, plenty of fishes in the sea:kodaksmiley:

You can get one mother and one mother only, there is a plethora of women out there that could be your wife, if she says no hoyo, she can go on with her life.....

She is right. A man is supposed to have a house for his mother and one for his wife. Islamically is the wife not obligated to live with the mother-in-law. This is asian culture btw. Somalis don't do that stop the bs.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Until your son chooses his wife before you :yousmart:
It has nothing to do with choosing. It's a "man" who still lives under his mothers roof making his wife move in aswell. It's bizarre and screams broke nigga with mummy issues. Is your mother gonna be making canjeelo in the morning and washing your undies aswell?

Unless the old lady is sick and can't live alone then there is no reason a grown man looking to start a family of his own should be living with his mother.

It has nothing to do with choosing. It's a "man" who still lives under his mothers roof making his wife move in aswell. It's bizarre and screams broke nigga with mummy issues. Is your mother gonna be making canjeelo in the morning and washing your undies aswell?

Unless the old lady is sick and can't live alone then there is no reason a grown man looking to start a family of his own should be living with his mother.
These males would've screamed when they had to live with their father-in-law's. Yeah definitely mommy issues lol

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Horta, why can’t we just live like roommates

you have your room and I have my room.

Our mutual goal should be to just procreate.

However, leave me alone.

Pay the bill evenly.

Cook your food, don’t cook for me. I’ll cook for me.

Please leave me alone.

I guarantee you we will live in peace.

Right now I have a roommate. We have agreed to keep our apartment clean. Each person cleans after himself.
I come in and I don’t have to say “hi”. I proceeds to my room. If he ain’t in the living room I watch some nba games.

No issue at all.

I would prefer such an arrangement. The only difference is that I will come to your room to make love to you @Boqorada or @Angelina
I will get off of you as soon as I explode inside you. I’ll head back to my room. Thanks.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Horta, why can’t we just live like roommates

you have your room and I have my room.

Our mutual goal should be to just procreate.

However, leave me alone.

Pay the bill evenly.

Cook your food, don’t cook for me. I’ll cook for me.

Please leave me alone.

I guarantee you we will live in peace.

Right now I have a roommate. We have agreed to keep our apartment clean. Each person cleans after himself.
I come in and I don’t have to say “hi”. I proceeds to my room. If he ain’t in the living room I watch some nba games.

No issue at all.

I would prefer such an arrangement. The only difference is that I will come to your room to make love to you @Boqorada or @Angelina
I will get off of you as soon as I explode inside you. I’ll head back to my room. Thanks.
deargod.png

Not a bad idea. Just not with you:it0tdo8:

There are many reasons & he won't live his mom anymore his mom lives with him 😉 .
If the father is around & other children who can take care of her then the scenario is less likely to happen in the first place.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wouldnt want my mother living with us imagine your wife is moaning loudly during the deed and your hooyo hears her pleasure she would say “inanta xalay ciicda ka yeeraysay maxay ahayd? tolow uur may yeelatay?

:sass1:

Trending

Latest posts