A CLEAR DAYLIGHT RAPE! WESTERN SOMALIA EFFED LIKE A !Ethio PM tells US raw meat eaters that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
The Ethiopian from Degehabur is triggered :ileycry::siilaanyolaugh:
Majeertenka waxay qoraan kama xanaaqo sababtoo ah dad is-haya ma nihin.

Marexaan kama xanaaqo sababtoo ah waan niman aan u sarreeyo oo meel baa boog ah

Hawiye waxba inoo ma dhexeeyo sababtoo ah darisna ma nihin ,dan wayna naga dhaxayso.They run Muqdisholand with the help of Ugandans and we run Jubland with the help of .....:mjpls:.

iidoorna lama dagno Somaliland ,somali regiona waan ugu taliyaa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Ethiopian from Degehabur is triggered :ileycry::siilaanyolaugh:

I can't wait for merihan to be kicked out of gedo. Stolen land aswell mate. Trust and believe me the day that happeneds we will be the first to support against merihaan lol. You the real homeless motherfkers go live in puntland or something. or return to your rightfull land of somali galbeed. :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:

I can't wait for merihan to be kicked out of gedo. Stolen land aswell mate. Trust and believe me the day that happeneds we will be the first to support against merihaan lol. You the real homeless motherfkers go live in puntland or something. or return to your rightfull land of somali galbeed. :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:
Saas miyaa? :ileycry:
Haye macaanto :dabcasar:

Saas miyaa? :ileycry:
Haye macaanto :dabcasar:

lol you're to quick you deleted your comment of gedo being conquered more then a hundred years ago lol. Conquer i.e. stolen. ha

Therefore stop calling these people ethiopians you langaab. You are surrounded yourself by blood thirsty somali hyenas. Historically speaking marihaan were always servants of majerteen why don't go you go back to your masters?

lol you're to quick you deleted your comment of gedo being conquered more then a hundred years ago lol. Conquer i.e. stolen. ha

Therefore stop calling these people ethiopians you langaab. You are surrounded yourself by blood thirsty somali hyenas. Historically speaking marihaan were always servants of majerteen why don't go you go back to your masters?
:faysalwtf:I forgot you're a girl ileen why am I engaging in fadhi ku dirir with you abaayo macaanto quruxleey

Don't be calling people laangaab macaanto:samwelcome:

Somali occupied region will be getting 5-10% of the oil profits. LA ILAHA ILA LAGU MAXAM RASUULULAH! :ooh::ooh::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

He told this to a raw meat eaters in DC (enclave of the raw raw eating Ethiopians). He got 2 minutes standing ovation

Footnote: (Raw meat eaters =Ethiopians)

Can you please give us some reference? Do you have a video/audio him saying that or a news source etc. Thank you.

Meanwhile Jigjiga is ...

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Ok badar next time Imma say Koombe and Kuumade :yousmart:
:dwill: I thought Danood was Dhulbahante and Ogaden

Danood town is strictly Abraahin while the greater Danood distict is meeting point of Makaahil,Habaryonis and darood yaryar ;Dhulo and Abayoonis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending