A CLEAR DAYLIGHT RAPE! WESTERN SOMALIA EFFED LIKE A !Ethio PM tells US raw meat eaters that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaked photo of bigfoot community avoiding this thread:
bigfoot-walking.jpg
:russ:

Qabri Bayax is Absame and Danood is Kablalax.
Also since when did Isaaqs live near Bosaso?

@Sultan and @Ferrari were tryna tell me that Ogaden were pushed out of Baardheere by Siad Barre :mjlol:

Homeless nikkers claiming shisheeye land because he has no home apart from his slave master's :chrisfreshhah:

This is what is wrong with somalies. You! I am not even going to bother it won't change nothing Your sick how can you laugh at them?. You're riddle with the qabiil disease I will never in my life laugh at a somali being abused by amxaar. Walaahi your kind i got no time for.

This is what is wrong with somalies. You! I am not even going to bother it won't change nothing Your sick how can you laugh at them?. You're riddle with the qabiil disease I will never in my life laugh at a somali being abused by amxaar. Walaahi your kind i got no time for.
Lol at least don't flip flop. One time you're tribal and you wanna play wadani?

Pick one.

Lol at least don't flip flop. One time you're tribal and you wanna play wadani?

Pick one.

If a troll a merixaan they don't really care. If i get trolled i don't really care but to laugh at the somalies that have had it the HARDEST and were abused and let down by every single side that are litterly more abused then palestinians that is one heartless motherfker move. Go away go focus helping your ppl instead of me. I will make sure I help my ppl. I promise you.

If a troll a merixaan they don't really care. If i get trolled i don't really care but to laugh at the somalies that have had it the HARDEST and were abused and let down by every single side that are litterly more abused then palestinians that is one heartless motherfker move. Go away go focus helping your ppl instead of me. I will make sure I help my ppl. I promise you.
Using the Somali card when you were saying Darod this and that.
I never mocked their abuse I called them homeleess niggars and slaves.
And yout map was very funny lmao.

Leave the sections for the men if you can't handle it here.

Using the Somali card when you were saying Darod this and that.
I never mocked their abuse I called them homeleess niggars and slaves.
And yout map was very funny lmao.

Leave the sections for the men if you can't handle it here.

Isaaqs are more wadani the fact you want to deny that is ridiculous we are the people then when we had independance came to mogadishu to make the somali republic not djoubouti we did so lets not play the wadani card. Like you have done anything to earn that. and Merihan is the reason Somalia is in the state that it is today I don't think anything should be left your hands. infact darood is the reason the somaliweyn ideology died in the north were now going back to our original borders. Sooner you accept it the better for you.

Isaaqs are more wadani the fact you want to deny that is ridiculous we are the people then when we had independance came to mogadishu to make the somali republic not djoubouti we did so lets not play the wadani card. Like you have done anything to earn that. and Merihan is the reason Somalia is in the state that it is today I don't think anything should be left your hands. infact darood is the reason the somaliweyn ideology died in the north were now going back to our original borders. Sooner you accept it the better for you.
:dead::dead:

You tribalist are displaying the mentality that destroyed out nation. Onlf have fought valiantly but the the ethiopians engaged in a scorched earth policy where they would kill livestock bury wells kill all men of fighting age rape and jail women and send hundreds of thousands fleeing or in refugee camps. It got to a point where some favoured defeat work with ethiopia in return for safety simply because they were overwhelmed and there was no somali helping them. Forget onlf fighters being handed over even if you were suspected you would be handed over by a somali mamul somewhere in somalia.

After what i wrote a above it seems to me ogadens and other somalis in galbeed have an excuse, whats pl sl bay bakool mogadisho jubbaland and all the other mamul qabeeled that cooperate with ethiopia, whats their excuse. You complied with ethiopia without a bullet fired your way lol

You tribalist are displaying the mentality that destroyed out nation. Onlf have fought valiantly but the the ethiopians engaged in a scorched earth policy where they would kill livestock bury wells kill all men of fighting age rape and jail women and send hundreds of thousands fleeing or in refugee camps. It got to a point where some favoured defeat work with ethiopia in return for safety simply because they were overwhelmed and there was no somali helping them. Forget onlf fighters being handed over even if you were suspected you would be handed over by a somali mamul somewhere in somalia.

After what i wrote a above it seems to me ogadens and other somalis in galbeed have an excuse, whats pl sl bay bakool mogadisho jubbaland and all the other mamul qabeeled that cooperate with ethiopia, whats their excuse. You complied with ethiopia without a bullet fired your way lol

Somaliland excuse is that we want to gain recognition. Thus being forced to co-operate with ethiopia. They are land locked so we make a huge income by importing goods for them as we have no other main source of income and we are working on getting recognition from not only the west but other African nations,

Somalia they have no excuse they are a recognized country who gets millions in foreign aid yearly. They're just a disgrace to the somali name.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

At the end of the day Jarar's oil is being drained by Habeshia and giving you peanuts on the barell. Not any other clan lives in Jarar. If you submitted missionary style for youe own lands why should Somalis help you?

Somaliland excuse is that we want to gain recognition. Thus being forced to co-operate with ethiopia. They are land locked so we make a huge income by importing goods for them as we have no other main source of income and we are working on getting recognition from not only the west but other African nations,

Somalia they have no excuse they are a recognized country who gets millions in foreign aid yearly. They're just a disgrace to the somali name.
lol you can't be serious

Sultan

I am the Sultan
This thread is quite an informative one.What l learnt so far from this thread:

-Reiko and other MJ lowlifes hate us most :bell:

-The biggest enemy of a somali is his fellow somali:bell:

-Deluded landers are way ahead of the Naagaha Darood(MJ) but IIIDOOR delusion and level of khayaali has no limits :bell:

-Marehans iyo kismaayana maxaa kala haysta :bell:

Listen Listen ilmo darood instead of attacking my map. Focus on helping them have their own country. I am totally in favour of that but the somali weyne thing is not happening if Somalia things of doing that then we Taken those regions :trumpsmirk::diddyass:

This thread is quite an informative one.What l learnt so far from this thread:

-Reiko and other MJ lowlifes hate us most :bell:

-The biggest enemy of a somali is his fellow somali:bell:

-Deluded landers are way ahead of the Naagaha Darood(MJ) but IIIDOOR delusion and level of khayaali has no limits :bell:

-Marehans iyo kismaayana maxaa kala haysta :bell:
The Ethiopian from Degehabur is triggered :ileycry::siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.