A British man who only killed pedophiles is locked in glass box under a prison!

Robert Maudsley, 68, is branded 'Britain's most dangerous prisoner' since he killed a series of child molesters in the 1970s

*Bear in mind, he didn't eat anyone- the only reason they call him a 'Cannibal' is because he stuck a spoon in the ear of one of his pedophile victims.

• Growing up, he was abused by his father - there was a time he was locked in a room by his father for 6 months where he would get beaten several times a day.
  • I also suspect he was molested by his father due to his violent hatred of pedophiles.
  • He later picked up a drug habit (obviously to cope with the abuse he suffered from his father) and turned to sex work to support his drug habit.
  • His first victim was one of his sex work clients who showed him images of children he abused, this triggered him and he killed the pedophile.
  • His other victims have also been pedophiles, yet, the "Just Us" system, branded him a 'Cannibal' and locked him in a glass cage underneath a prison as if he's the most dangerous man in the country.
  • He is a victim who did the world a favour by killing pedophiles, but they locked him in solitary confinement for years. SMH

Something is wrong with Britain, the way they gently treat and protect pedophiles but lock up people with harsh sentences for far lesser crimes.

Read his sad story here:

Robert Maudsley

It's been reported that Maudsley - who became the longest-serving living British prisoner following the death of Ian Brady - wrote in 2003: "The prison authorities see me as a problem, and their solution has been to put me into solitary confinement and throw away the key, to bury me alive in a concrete coffin.
"It does not matter to them whether I am mad or bad. They do not know the answer and they do not care just so long as I am kept out of sight and out of mind.

"I am left to stagnate, vegetate and to regress; left to confront my solitary head-on with people who have eyes but don't see and who have ears but don't hear, who have mouths but don't speak. My life in solitary is one long period of unbroken depression."

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Poor guy. By religious law podophiles are to be stoned by the community upon the arrival of proof that they had in fact committed the act.

Under Islamic, ancient jewish and Christian traditions this man would be free and the state would have executed the pedophiles in society.

He was a homosexual, a drug addict, and a sex worker and a murderer. You actually expect anyone to believe a word that comes out of his filthy perverted mouth!
Were you born yesterday? There are trillions of reasons why he could have killed them? Not saying they didn't deserve it they most likely did. But this man is definitely where he belongs

He was a homosexual, a drug addict, and a sex worker and a murderer. You actually expect anyone to believe a word that comes out of his filthy perverted mouth!
Were you born yesterday? There are trillions of reasons why he could have killed them? Not saying they didn't deserve it they most likely did. But this man is definitely where he belongs
He’s all that and still better then the people he killed.

The first three crimes are a result of being abused as a child, he is a victim of a broken justice system and should have been given mental health treatment when he killed the first pedophile.

You have a soft spot for pedos? Cause off the bat, I got soft spot for drug addicts and certain killers. Just tryna ascertain if you do since you think there not worst then them. :mjlaugh:
I don't think drug addicted serial killing homosexuals are better than pedos, both the same to me i think the former is slightly worse. I have 0 sympathy for drug addicts world would be cleaner without them. I feel like I'm being objective unlike you an OP who has actually used the word "victim" to describe this man 🀣

I don't think drug addicted serial killing homosexuals are better than pedos, both the same to me i think the former is slightly worse. I have 0 sympathy for drug addicts world would be cleaner without them. I feel like I'm being objective unlike you an OP who has actually used the word "victim" to describe this man 🀣
I’m assuming he is a killer that killed pedos, which I say he did a fine job if that’s true.

Having said that, it seems like you know more about this guy then me so I cannot argue with you. :mjkkk:

And drug addicts need rehabilitation and sympathy.

He's exactly where he belongs, under the prison but he did save taxpayers money so give him a tv, extra blankets and sheets.

I’m assuming he is a killer that killed pedos, which I say he did a fine job if that’s true.

Having said that, it seems like you know more about this guy then me so I cannot argue with you. :mjkkk:

And drug addicts need rehabilitation and sympathy.
I only read what op said he did and who he was. You're assuming he killed pedos due to him saying that, thats where we differ. If those descriptions are true I'm willing to bet its not far fetched to assume he's a liar too. Look at it this way he's been in prison for a long ass time I'm assuming, he's tryna get sympathy anyway he can. Same way that dc sniper who killed 10 people and only recently came out and claimed to be molested by the older shooter

I think a sodomite prostitute serial killer drug addict is worse than an "Alleged" pedo yes. I'm not gunna believe the ramblings of gutter trash lol

His first victim showed him images of the children he abused, there is no 'alleged' here.
The police and media themselves admit that he only killed pedophiles.

His first victim showed him images of the children he abused, there is no 'alleged' here.
The police and media themselves admit that he only killed pedophiles.
If he only killed pedos and its proven then great he did something useful with his pitiful life. He's most certainly not a victim and he is right where he belongs

If he only killed pedos and its proven then great he did something useful with his pitiful life. Hes most certainly not a victim and he is right where he belongs

Yes, that's exactly what he did, he was only murderous towards pedophiles. Read the article and watch the youtube video on him.

He was basically a victim of childhood abuse, turned drug addict/prostitute who ended up killing a pedophile, arrested and then killed pedophiles he found in prison.

He's a vigilante.

Yes, that's exactly what he did, he was only murderous towards pedophiles. Read the article and watch the youtube video on him.

He was basically a victim of childhood abuse, turned drug addict/prostitute who ended up killing a pedophile, arrested and then killed pedophiles he found in prison.

He's a vigilante.
He had a bad childhood, you can’t be surprised how he ended up honestly.

He's a vigilante.
Spongebob Squarepants GIF

"Drug addicted prostitutes" who happen to be men wont get sympathy from me

Last edited: