Puntite 💙☆💚 Queen
Robert Maudsley, 68, is branded 'Britain's most dangerous prisoner' since he killed a series of child molesters in the 1970s
*Bear in mind, he didn't eat anyone- the only reason they call him a 'Cannibal' is because he stuck a spoon in the ear of one of his pedophile victims.
- Growing up, he was abused by his father - there was a time he was locked in a room by his father for 6 months where he would get beaten several times a day.
- I also suspect he was molested by his father due to his violent hatred of pedophiles.
- He later picked up a drug habit (obviously to cope with the abuse he suffered from his father) and turned to sex work to support his drug habit.
- His first victim was one of his sex work clients who showed him images of children he abused, this triggered him and he killed the pedophile.
- His other victims have also been pedophiles, yet, the "Just Us" system, branded him a 'Cannibal' and locked him in a glass cage underneath a prison as if he's the most dangerous man in the country.
- He is a victim who did the world a favour by killing pedophiles, but they locked him in solitary confinement for years. SMH
Something is wrong with Britain, the way they gently treat and protect pedophiles but lock up people with harsh sentences for far lesser crimes.
Read his sad story here:
Liverpool's 'cannibal' killer set to die in underground glass box
Robert John Maudsley is known as 'Britain's most dangerous prisoner'