A brave Ethiopian worker rescues a child life in Beirut

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Well Black sea is in Lebanon right? Qomul Lut who were destroyed? ha ha ha ha ha ha h a

View attachment 135919
You need geography lesson eedo
Screenshot_20200805-215936_Chrome.jpg

What a brave and selfless soul. Many people would dashed out of there without giving the child a second thought. That's some scary shit, walaahi.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Gay bars in Beirut
  • Kahwet Al Franj.
  • Madame Om.
  • Cloud 59 beach bar.
  • POSH.
  • Ego party at Projekt Beirut.
  • Helem Community Center weekly gay events.
  • Beirut Fashion Week (April)
  • Beirut Design Week (June)

Lol, I guarantee you these are all in the maronite/druze areas. They would get lynched by Muslims.

Also I find the name 'kahwet al franj' funny because it means coffee of the franks (crusaders).

Imagine journeying from Europe all the way to the levant, only for your crusade to fail multiple times, and then have a bunch of your khaniis descendants name their bar after you.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Oh that’s interesting so what was Hariri and who holds the power there or is it mixed.

Hariri was sunni and he was more aligned with the saudis and gulf states.
Also Lebanon has a strange political system. The highest positions in the government are reserved for the three main religious groups.

The president must be a maronite christian
The speaker of parliament must be a Shia Muslim.
The prime minister must be a Sunni Muslim.

This ridiculous system is a compromise they came up with just to end the Lebanese civil war.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Lol, I guarantee you these are all in the maronite/druze areas. They would get lynched by Muslims.

Also I find the name 'kahwet al franj' funny because it means coffee of the franks (crusaders).

Imagine journeying from Europe all the way to the levant, only for your crusade to fail multiple times, and then have a bunch of your khaniis descendants name their bar after you.
they are but the some muslims are probably in on it as well its quite sad yet funny kkkkkk

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
lmao is this for real? No wonder arabs stereotype of lebanese is a feminine man

MBS actually tricked the Prime Minister of Lebanon into coming to Saudi Arabia then he forced him to publicly resign and slapped the shit out of him. Not figuratively, he actually slapped a grown man. :mjlol:

He then went back to Lebanon with his tail between his legs, trying his best to hide from the cameras but his people couldn't come to terms with the slap they had just received from big daddi KSA and they pushed him to recant his resignation it was a national embarrassment. I never knew Lebanese men were viewed as effeminate now it all makes sense.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
Well, Paris now is known for their gay pride and fabulous language. :silanyosmile:

Personally I've always thought that French language is ugly as f*ck, Italian is way more beautiful to me. f*ck the French, surrendering pretentious fucks.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Personally I've always thought that French language is ugly as f*ck, Italian is way more beautiful to me. f*ck the French, surrendering pretentious fucks.
Yes, Italian is more beautiful, and fck the Frenchs and their arrogance,
subhanallah I'm have the exact same feelings :westbrookwtf:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
MBS actually tricked the Prime Minister of Lebanon into coming to Saudi Arabia then he forced him to publicly resign and slapped the shit out of him. Not figuratively, he actually ***** slapped a grown man. :mjlol:

He then went back to Lebanon with his tail between his legs, trying his best to hide from the cameras but his people couldn't come to terms with the ***** slap they had just received from big daddi KSA and they pushed him to recant his resignation it was a national embarrassment. I never knew Lebanese men were viewed as effeminate now it all makes sense.
:mjlol: :deadmanny:

Trending

Latest posts