A brave Ethiopian worker rescues a child life in Beirut

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
They treat them quite badly. I remember that video of the woman that was forced to hang off a balcony by her employers, causing her to fall to her death.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
lmao is this for real? No wonder arabs stereotype of lebanese is a feminine man
Gay bars in Beirut
  • Kahwet Al Franj.
  • Madame Om.
  • Cloud 59 beach bar.
  • POSH.
  • Ego party at Projekt Beirut.
  • Helem Community Center weekly gay events.
  • Beirut Fashion Week (April)
  • Beirut Design Week (June)

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
They treat them quite badly. I remember that video of the woman that was forced to hang off a balcony by her employers, causing her to fall to her death.
That was in Bahrain, not Lebanon.

Both treat African domestic workers equally bad though.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Inshallah I hope she recovers. Lebanon is easily the most degenerate Arab nation, probably because of the prevalence of maronites there.
I wud not've survived the corona lockdown without my Maronite neighbors of Lebanese origion. Every other day different food, tea coffee, even their extended families and out of town relatives dropping gifts. even If I politely resist, they leave it at my door. Last night it was Halwiyat. :lawd: and this is prolly 4th generation. So put some rezpek on Maronites :ufdup:. I don't know that much about the ones back on Lebanon proper tho but I Luv me my Maronite akhwan here. Wa dad fican

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
She reacted very quickly, I hope her employer treats her well.

Wish her well and a speedy recovery,
I certainly do know she lives in a degenerate racist Arab country where they treat people of her skin colour beneath the trash .

I have seen footages of Lebanese employees abusing and exploiting migrant workers.

I also know before the civil war took place in neighbouring Syria there was a sizeable small Christian Somali community living in Beirut , they'd have a radio station where they'd broadcast gospel songs, it was on Somali radio worldwide and their gospel songs was indistinguishable from Somali music .
They would sing "Eebe wuu noo baahanyahay , akhbaar wanaagsan ayuu sida , wu inoo bishaare, rabbow
jidka iftiinka na tus, ilaahow na badbaadi, naga ilaali naarta culus , ilaahow jaceylkaaga na tus , dadkeena naceybka ka bur "
Kkk I was a kid back then tuning into BBC Somali but this would always come up, my ayeeyo would habaar them
That's when I first found out about Somali Lebanon .
It was 2006
They relocated to many parts of the world, some are in South Africa, New Zealand and Italy

Dad meeshaas ka soo qaxay xataa arkay

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gay bars in Beirut
  • Kahwet Al Franj.
  • Madame Om.
  • Cloud 59 beach bar.
  • POSH.
  • Ego party at Projekt Beirut.
  • Helem Community Center weekly gay events.
  • Beirut Fashion Week (April)
  • Beirut Design Week (June)

Well Black sea is in Lebanon right? Qomul Lut who were destroyed? ha ha ha ha ha ha h a

1596652831664.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its close but i guess those cities are haunting the region with their lust and degenercy kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Actually i am wrong.

The countries share a border with the Black Sea includes Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia, and Georgia

ive just seen that sick video of that woman holding onto the window and then falling...makes my heart cold that some people can film in that situation

Trending