A Bomb blast outside of Bosaso courthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aarlibaax and Fiidmeer there were several US airstrikes that killed dozen Isis in remote Bari region locations.

But I don't think that it is a case of revenge by Isis.

There is a certain well known guy from London who is a security hazard but brags he belongs to Interpol.

That guy by the looks of it had a share in certain criminal pursuits.

The government banned the importing of weapons which Bosaaso was the main hub and also human trafficking to Yemen which was profitable to certain criminal outfits.

As long that guy roams the streets of Bosaaso, Bosaaso will experience such things and insecurities.

The guy is a master.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Aarlibaax and Fiidmeer there were several US airstrikes that killed dozen Isis in remote Bari region locations.

But I don't think that it is a case of revenge by Isis.

There is a certain well known guy from London who is a security hazard but brags he belongs to Interpol.

That guy by the looks of it had a share in certain criminal pursuits.

The government banned the importing of weapons which Bosaaso was the main hub and also human trafficking to Yemen which was profitable to certain criminal outfits.

As long that guy roams the streets of Bosaaso, Bosaaso will experience such things and insecurities.

The guy is a master.
who is that guy. im confused.

Reer Bari you shouldn't be the clues are there.

Old guy a General who came from the UK and a member of Interpol.

He was former head of Police and 'Minister of Security.'

He gave interview to Shabaab radio.

In mid April of this year after the ban of Weapon imports from Yemen and former Commanders house was under siege by the security apparatus of the State he went to the former Commanders house.

A law officer with history but murky criminal business that breaks laws but is part of Interpol.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Reer Bari you shouldn't be the clues are there.

Old guy a General who came from the UK and a member of Interpol.

He was former head of Police and 'Minister of Security.'

He gave interview to Shabaab radio.

In mid April of this year after the ban of Weapon imports from Yemen and former Commanders house was under siege by the security apparatus of the State he went to the former Commanders house.

A law officer with history but murky criminal business that breaks laws but is part of Interpol.
is it haaji bakiin?

Reer Bari it isn't the Xaaji. My conversation/pming rights have been taken away as I could communicate with others before.

The guy I mentioned gets away with it because he is M/S.

It is this guy

download (9).jpeg

Mehmet that guy is dangerous. He is decorated Police but at the same time involved in criminality and has inter dealings with them and terrorists as well.

Nobody can talk to him. He belongs to Interpol too.

A master of his arts.

Mehmet that guy is dangerous. He is decorated Police but at the same time involved in criminality and has inter dealings with them and terrorists as well.

A master of his arts.
I bet ms support him blindly and act like that they care about bosaso security which is kind of funny just to milk the aid from so called war on terror

A master of his arts.
So he is a spy for the france miya smh

Mehmet that is the assertion. Go figure.

He is larger than life character kind of person. Luckily Bosaaso is not only Puntland.

He has zero influence and weigh in Gaalkacyo and Garoowe. A non factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending