A black french woman thrown out of a turkish Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't have body odour though. Bad breath and non-BO smell is due to bad hygiene. If you hang around with the stereotypical nerdy gamer East Asian kids then sure. Africans stink of body odour. Real natural smelly sweaty body odour. If you've ever played sports then you would know. Just have a look at the Asians and then have a look at the blacks and see who sweats more
Blacks and arabs naturally sweat more and have more BO but East Asians smell really bad too. Not BO but probably due to the foods they eat, they stink.

Apollo

VIP
Lmao, blacks top the smells on scientific studies.. but this wasn't tested on Arabs or South Asians.

nihms-742724-f0002.jpg

nihms-742724-f0005.jpg

Lmao, blacks top the smells on scientific studies.. but this wasn't tested on Arabs or South Asians.

nihms-742724-f0002.jpg
Indians smell the worst out of any group on Earth, but its not due to just genetics, but due to poor hygeine and the foods they eat.
Arabs have strong BO, but decent hygeine, same as blacks. (Western born ones anyway)
Whites have a musky wet dog smell... It’s not too strong, but you can smell it when you go near them. I don’t know how to explain it.
Asians mostly have bad breath.

I used to be an IQ-skeptic, but then I found out that SSA countries and South Korea had roughly the same GDP per capita in the middle of the 1900s.

Ivy-league universities are putting quotas on East Asians to prevent them from dominating their system because they are over-represented and doing too well.

This got to be genetic and not environmental.
That’s because South Korea had a great leader, President Lee who had a great understanding of capitalism and implimented great policies to pull Korea out of illiteracy and into prosperity
All a nation needs to improve is a good strong leader and willing populace. Sub Saharan Africa lacks both God knows why. Though a few countries like Rwanda are making improvements.
Why isn’t Mongolia a first world country in that case, since they are the same racial stock as Koreans. Or Thailand or Vietnam. There’s a lot of factors that go into it
Asians definately are smart people. But I believe it’s due to their cultural upbringing and importance on education. African immigrants in the US also place a great importance on education and tend to be highly educated, especially Nigerian immigrants.
Also I read that the initial researcher used some shady methods of collecting data, like taking IQ tests of 5 people in certain countries and using that as a representative of the entire nation

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Sucks to be African. We stink the most and we are the least intelligent people on Earth. I guess, i'll have to die:meleshame::wow1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Some mf'kers apply some fucked up perfume and conditioners.:mjlol:

There is some type of hair conditioner some Indian and Hispanic women apply, and it smells like shit.:susp:

It looks like the Indians apply curry after they're done eating it. :pachah1:

The body odor though, I ain't telling y'all that one cause I don't wanna make fun of how people smell since the day they were born. It's only me and Allah that know, Imma keep it to myself. SIMPLE! :manny:

Kratos

Sonder
Blacks and arabs naturally sweat more and have more BO but East Asians smell really bad too. Not BO but probably due to the foods they eat, they stink.
That's only East Asians from east Asia. Western born and raised ones don't have that smell. It's kind of like how all Somali habaryars smell of uunsi or fob indians smell of spices

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I sweat a lot but my body odor is normal though, i don't smell spicies and i take care of me. But, i can't help but when i workout, i sweat a lot lmfao I like the smell of my sweat, it smells manly. Not bad, but when i used to drink, it smelt really bad:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0: Alcohol and bad diet = bad combo. Never do this, my cadaan friend who was taking drugs smelt like :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0: because of drugs and bad hygiene:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Kratos

Sonder
That’s because South Korea had a great leader, President Lee who had a great understanding of capitalism and implimented great policies to pull Korea out of illiteracy and into prosperity
All a nation needs to improve is a good strong leader and willing populace. Sub Saharan Africa lacks both God knows why. Though a few countries like Rwanda are making improvements.
Why isn’t Mongolia a first world country in that case, since they are the same racial stock as Koreans. Or Thailand or Vietnam. There’s a lot of factors that go into it
Asians definately are smart people. But I believe it’s due to their cultural upbringing and importance on education. African immigrants in the US also place a great importance on education and tend to be highly educated, especially Nigerian immigrants.
Also I read that the initial researcher used some shady methods of collecting data, like taking IQ tests of 5 people in certain countries and using that as a representative of the entire nation
Mongolians are kind of like us, war-mongering heartless nomads. Nomads just don't have a good track record when it comes to building nations. The Korean Peninsula, Japan and especially china have had centuries to thousands of years of continuous civilisations. The fact that Korea managed to produce a man like president Lee and develop their nation rapidly is very telling. Not a single country in sub-Saharan Africa has emulated that or is even on track to do so

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Mongolians are kind of like us, war-mongering heartless nomads. Nomads just don't have a good track record when it comes to building nations. The Korean Peninsula, Japan and especially china have had centuries to thousands of years of continuous civilisations. The fact that Korea managed to produce a man like president Lee and develop their nation rapidly is very telling. Not a single country in sub-Saharan Africa has emulated that or is even on track to do so

We are incapable, let's face it sxb. We Africans are good at shaking booties and doing crimes lmao

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Not us bro, I believe Somalis are a very intelligent people (relative to other Africans).

Somalis can build something great but they don't believe in so! I was promised to not be able to study in a uni because of my socioeconomics and my background but now i can study and i'm doing good. I think it's a matter of beliefs and actions. Not everyone is special and smart but if we promote a society that favors Meriotacry, the best of Somalis will dominate and will create a better country.
A healthy selection.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Africans from the former French colonies smell worse than other Africans who also smell. I would not be surprised if they come from there to warrant a complaint and removal from the restaurant. Their smell is the most intolerable. You can smell it from the other side of the room

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Africans from the former French colonies smell worse than other Africans who also smell. I would not be surprised if they come from there to warrant a complaint and removal from the restaurant. Their smell is the most intolerable. You can smell it from the other side of the room

How is your marriage life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending