A black french woman thrown out of a turkish Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Somali people don't smell or have odour even when sweating. The worst smell we have is after eating baasto or laxoox but those foods have strong odour with saliid and this doesn't count. It's not natural smell.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somali people don't smell or have odour even when sweating. The worst smell we have is after eating baasto or laxoox but those foods have strong odour with saliid and this doesn't count. It's not natural smell.

My sweat doesn't smell bad to be honest, too. But with the diet and habits, it changes a lot! And also the clothes. Clothes can smell too!

SOMALIKNIGHT

My sweat doesn't smell bad to be honest, too. But with the diet and habits, it changes a lot! And also the clothes. Clothes can smell too!

Are you Somali? That's not believable for a Somali. If you take a daily shower and wash your clothes one a week or every two weeks and use deodorant even just once a week, then you won't smell. After you go to the gym, you're not supposed to smell as a Somali. But some races even when they use deodorant everyday, it doesn't work for them. It's like a placebo or paracetamol for them. They waste money on something that doesn't work.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you Somali? That's not believable for a Somali. If you take a daily shower and wash your clothes one a week or every two weeks and use deodorant even just once a week, then you won't smell. After you go to the gym, you're not supposed to smell as a Somali. But some races even when they use deodorant everyday, it doesn't work for them. It's like a placebo or paracetamol for them. They waste money on something that doesn't work.

Deodorant should work for everyone. But there are brands of deodorants. for people who sweat alot, and dont bath well, they should use deodorants that block sweats and blocks odors at the same time. Dual purposes.

But the trick is, under the armpits wipe very thoroughly when showing.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Deodorant should work for everyone. But there are brands of deodorants. for people who sweat alot, and dont bath well, they should use deodorants that block sweats and blocks odors at the same time. Dual purposes.

But the trick is, under the armpits wipe very thoroughly when showing.

Some people need it every day but some people like Somalis and indhayare don't need to use it more than once a week. But indhayare need to brush 3 times a day.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some people need it every day but some people like Somalis and indhayare don't need to use it more than once a week.

I use deodorant every day. u have an option once a week? I must have more DNA Madow in me than u i guess.

SOMALIKNIGHT

I use deodorant every day. u have an option once a week? I must have more DNA Madow in me than u i guess.

Yes I don't smell until 5 days but only I can smell it personally. It will maybe take 4 weeks of not using deodorant to produce 12 hour English colony African ur and 8 weeks to produce 12 hour French colony ur.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes I don't smell after 5 days but only I can smell it personally. It will maybe take 4 weeks of not using deodorant to produce 12 hour English colony African ur and 8 weeks to produce 12 hour French colony ur.

How fascinating.......

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

I lived with Somalis back home and we do smell.
I wash my clothes, but after a good ol' workout and without washing it, it smells.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Some people need it every day but some people like Somalis and indhayare don't need to use it more than once a week. But indhayare need to brush 3 times a day.

Bruh where you got the idea that Somalians don't smell? I'll give a ticket to Hargeisa and Djibouti city, in a hot summer day, in a market and let's smell people. They usually smell sweat.
We are not Koreans who don't smell.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Bruh where you got the idea that Somalians don't smell? I'll give a ticket to Hargeisa and Djibouti city, in a hot summer day, in a market and let's smell people. They usually smell sweat.
We are not Koreans who don't smell.

They don't use deodorant and only some smell because of that. No one smells in Borame or other cities even Hargeisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts