A black french woman thrown out of a turkish Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
What if the Turks were right?:mjcry:
Once i was in the bus next to a black person, i think she was from West Africa.
The smell was unbearable.:meleshame:

Even the smelly Turks cannot tolerate the bad odor of West Africans.:tocry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What if the Turks were right?:mjcry:
Once i was in the bus next to a black person, i think she was from West Africa.
The smell was unbearable.:meleshame:

Even the smelly Turks cannot tolerate the bad odor of West Africans.:tocry:

Can u describe the smell exactly? I need to compare it to the smell i know about west africans. looooooooooooooooool

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Can u describe the smell exactly? I need to compare it to the smell i know about west africans. looooooooooooooooool

Imagine the fart of someone who ate first cambuulo and then 2 hours later fufu.

She smelled like that.
My nose was put to a heavy trial on that terrifying day.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine the fart of someone who ate first cambuulo and then 2 hours later fufu.

She smelled like that.
My nose was put to a heavy trial on that terrifying day.

u r being unkind. I dont think it smells of fart. I think it smells of spicy timber wood. Indians have that smell too, but their are rotti tumeric spicy smell. The west african smell is punggy

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I smell like an Old man and I used to get girls like that:trumpsmirk:

The reason we say guys smell like old guys because we know how our dad smells. My brothers smell like that.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The reason we say guys smell like old guys because we know how our dad smells. My brothers smell like that.

:samwelcome: My jacket smells Old and i like it, because it gives me the "Mature Man" look:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:

Fammm give me the stuff your smoking :williamswtf:

It's called love and unity. We have been neglecting black women for too long. Somali guys claiming Somali only, and therefore it not being their responsibility is just another chapter of black men mistreating black women

I am not sure why Reiko thinks I hate black/Somali women

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It's called love and unity. We have been neglecting black women for too long. Somali guys claiming Somali only, and therefore it not being their responsibility is just another chapter of black men mistreating black women

I am not sure why Reiko thinks I hate black/Somali women

are you on death row?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
williamswtf.png

Kratos

Sonder
This is believable. Africans (non-Cushites ofc) STINK badly. I'm not racist btw, just an observation. There is a genetic basis for it too. Sub-Saharan Africans typically have more apocrine sweat glands than other people which causes more body odour.

Interestingly, East Asians have fewer sweat glands so they don't smell as much. Most of them don't even need deodorant. I asked my Viet friend if it was true and he said yes. Him and his family don't use deodorant at all because they don't need it

This is believable. Africans (non-Cushites ofc) STINK badly. I'm not racist btw, just an observation. There is a genetic basis for it too. Sub-Saharan Africans typically have more apocrine sweat glands than other people which causes more body odour.

Interestingly, East Asians have fewer sweat glands so they don't smell as much. Most of them don't even need deodorant. I asked my Viet friend if it was true and he said yes. Him and his family don't use deodorant at all because they don't need it
Lies
East Asians smell like shit and have bad breath

Kratos

Sonder
Lies
East Asians smell like shit and have bad breath
They don't have body odour though. Bad breath and non-BO smell is due to bad hygiene. If you hang around with the stereotypical nerdy gamer East Asian kids then sure. Africans stink of body odour. Real natural smelly sweaty body odour. If you've ever played sports then you would know. Just have a look at the Asians and then have a look at the blacks and see who sweats more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending