A “soccer” tournament ( more like chickens running around) in SL gave birth to a player chicks N Hargeisa found to be handsome . Now, dude is N coma

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Other players got jealous or something but they made sure they hit him so hard that he is now on a coma

Female fans in Hargeisa found him to be very attractive . They were chasing him from hotel to hotel.

Clearly the man is having a bleeding in the brain.

last place to have a serious medical emergency is back home. Ilaahow u gaargaar.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
my theory those somali guys got jealous of all the fan girls this guy got he got the evil eye from them

So women aren’t the only ones who get jealous? I will be bookmarking this thread to use the next time a Farax says only women get jealous.

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can u translate
So basically a whole foot ball team planned to tackle and injure him bad which they also did bcoz he was doing very good with the xalimos?

basically the dude was a good goalie. He didn’t allow a goal for awhile. The other teams spread rumors that he wasnt Somali and was an Oromo. A photographer produced a photo of him :jcoleno: :kanyehmm: And this shot him up to the stars. Unemployed Xaliimos in Hargeisa went wild for him. Their social media was plastered with their desire for him. They chased him from one hotel to another. Other team players got envies. They came up with a plan “ hadii kubada ku dhaafto yuusan ku dhaafin:jcoleno: “if you miss scoring make sure you don’t miss him”. So some guy kicked him on the head. Since then the dude does not know his name. He is recovering now.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Can u translate
So basically a whole foot ball team planned to tackle and injure him bad which they also did bcoz he was doing very good with the xalimos?
Lol, you shouldn't buy anything OP says. He's a madman.

I watched the whole match and no such thing happened. He sustained his head injury by accident.

The guy doesn't even have fangirls, on the contrary, people have been bashing him nonstop on social media due to his "bantu" features smh. Since he also plays for Kismayo people have been saying he shouldn't play in SL and other cuqdad filled nonsense.

In short, OP made the whole story up and you guys are idiots for falling for it. At least you're a newbie but the rest have no excuses.:icon lol:

And that girl feeding him is his cousin so what's the point again?:farole:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol, you shouldn't buy anything OP says. He's a madman.

I watched the whole match and no such thing happened. He sustained his head injury by accident.

The guy doesn't even have fangirls, on the contrary, people have been bashing him nonstop on social media due to his "bantu" features smh. Since he also plays for Kismayo people have been saying he shouldn't play in SL and other cuqdad filled nonsense.

In short, OP made the whole story up and you guys are idiots for falling for it. At least you're a newbie but the rest have no excuses.:icon lol:

And that girl feeding him is his cousin so what's the point again?:farole:

His cousin my bleep. She’s an admirer.

Trending