A “soccer” tournament ( more like chickens running around) in SL gave birth to a player chicks N Hargeisa found to be handsome . Now, dude is N coma

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
His cousin my bleep. She’s an admirer.
Indho adakaa!!!

They are cousins, both from Las Anod. And their reer abtis are from Berbera(the girl) and East Sanaag, si fiican baa loo garanayaa. You can fool the others but not me, ceesaanyahay. Xishood oo wax isku fal, nin wayn baad tahaye.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Indho adakaa!!!

They are cousins, both from Las Anod. And their reer abtis are from Berbera(the girl) and East Sanaag, si fiican baa loo garanayaa. You can fool the others but not me, ceesaanyahay. Xishood oo wax isku fal, nin wayn baad tahaye.

why are you insulting me when I am well informed in the matter. Are you trying to be Donald Trump, are you trying to play with the truth. Ha I ceynin adeer, isku xishood. Anigu ma ceytamo waayo Waxaan ahay nin lagu yaqaano sharaf iyo maamuus :mjpls:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
why are you insulting me when I am well informed in the matter. Are you trying to be Donald Trump, are you trying to play with the truth. Ha I ceynin adeer, isku xishood. Anigu ma ceytamo waayo Waxaan ahay nin lagu yaqaano sharaf iyo maamuus :mjpls:
A well informed fanfic writer.

Baw! Ma caytamo kuye...sawdiga dadka ku caaya ayaydaa baa bisqin ciraysan leh.:icon lol: Warr wax dhaqan xun baad tahaye umadda waalida cas kala fadhiiso.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A well informed fanfic writer.

Baw! Ma caytamo kuye...sawdiga dadka ku caaya ayaydaa baa bisqin ciraysan leh.:icon lol: Warr wax dhaqan xun baad tahaye umadda waalida cas kala fadhiiso.

I only pulled that out for major cey. That guy really insulted me. I didn’t even go for his 1st Ayeeyo but went for “ayeeydaadii sadexaad..”

Trending