90 Somalis already deported from the US before Trump signs Somali ban executive order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
kkkkkkkk some next Uber round trip
He thinks it's a video game, the U.S. dropped them all off at Kenya before making sure the 90 touched down in Mogadishu via Jubba Airways.
Trump delivered 90 Somalis before my Amazon delivery wtf.
:damn::damn:

kkkkkkkk some next Uber round trip

Your hatred for the West is so strong that you think they will just drop people off in countries they have no business in lol. I thought you were one of the more reasonable ones. Unfortunate.

Wallahi @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey is his uncle or older cousin. He's Ciidgale as well, so the story checks out.

What story? You know you can have relatives from different clans right?

Trump delivered 90 Somalis before my Amazon delivery wtf.

The wall will be built just as fast

:mjkkk:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Your hatred for the West is so strong that you think they will just drop people off in countries they have no business in lol. I thought you were one of the more reasonable ones. Unfortunate.

What story? You know you can have relatives from different clans right?

The wall will be built just as fast

So he IS your relative?:umad:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Your hatred for the West is so strong that you think they will just drop people off in countries they have no business in lol. I thought you were one of the more reasonable ones. Unfortunate
the f*ck :dwill:

im laughing at the image of a plane taking multiple stops dropping niggas off and shit, why u always so serious. hatred of the west kulaha, lighten up fam

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I thought y'all said I'm not a serious person. Now I'm always serious?

:comeon:

I never denied that. In fact, I said it a few times last year.
Either your mom is Ciidgale or both your parents are. I'm going with the latter. I even remember reading an old post by Duchess saying that she represents Puntland and you represent Somaliland on the mod team.

Either your mom is Ciidgale or both your parents are. I'm going with the latter. I even remember reading an old post by Duchess saying that she represents Puntland and you represent Somaliland on the mod team.

That's back then when I was claiming Gadabursi.

I am Sheikhaal with Ogaden reer abti.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
That's back then when I was claiming Gadabursi.

I am Sheikhaal with Ogaden reer abti.
:mjlol:So you claim a bunch of different clans but the only known link you have to a specific clan is Ciidgale. And the only time you comment on Somali politics specifically is when Somaliland is involved.

Looks like @666 and his Hawiye senses were right.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Believe whatever y'all want

In the mean time I'm focusing on Trump's achievements like this one
This futo wareejis of yours for Trump is outstanding yet weird af especially since you're from Canada which'll be hoovering in immigrants
:dwill:

This futo wareejis of yours for Trump is outstanding yet weird af especially since you're from Canada which'll be hoovering in immigrants
:dwill:

Don't you hate it when my predictions come true? Horta what's your legal status in the UK? Brexit (which I also said would happen) will affect you hehehehe

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I'll be coming to Alberta, I've got familia there.
:drakekidding:
The government of the Right Honourable Justin Pierre James Trudeau will welcome you with open arms brother. Grab a coat, help yourself to some Tim Hortons coffee, and make yourself at home.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The government of the Right Honourable Justin Pierre James Trudeau will welcome you with open arms brother. Grab a coat, help yourself to some Tim Hortons coffee, and make yourself at home.
Anonymous from this forum had a gun pulled on them twice for no reason, I'll stay here in the comfort of my shanks thanks.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Trump is an idiot who this shit like this will stop terrorism. He's only doing this to appease his racist followers are stupid enough to think this will have great effects. Anyone who supports trump must have low IQ imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending